FRESH BREATH CHECKLIST
Contributed by: dabomb
1) Dentist - communicate with your dentist about your concern for your bad breath. Your dentist should be able to let you no if your mouth is healthy or not.
2) Periodontist - Try a periodontist for a second opinion, they specialize in gum disease and will be able to let you no if your mouth is healthy or not. Also, if you got the right one can check to see if you have a infection in back of mouth/tongue. Once again make sure you express your concern about your bad breath, don't just make an appointment with your dentist and expect them to tell you you have bad breath, because most likely they won't. BE TO THE POINT WHY YOUR THEIR!
3) ENT Doctor - If your suffer from allergies, sinus infection, GERD, or respiratory infection, you probably suffer from bad breath as well.
4) Diet - Cut back on fast food, fried foods, and processed foods. For you CHEESE LOVERS, eating to much of it can definitely cause bad breath, so try and cut back if possible. Yogurt has good bacteria that promotes a healthy mouth. Eat more real foods such as fruits and greens.
5) Detox - rid your body of bad toxins by detoxing every 6 months to 1 year.
6) IF YOU ENGAGE IN HEAVY DRINKING AND SMOKING, PLEASE STOP. THESE HABITS WILL KEEP YOUR BREATH BAD AND DEFEAT THE PURPOSE OF YOUR CHECKLIST.
7) M.D. - If all else fells go see your family doctor and ask for test to be performed. Maybe you have a more serious condition. ONCE AGAIN EXPRESS WHY YOUR THERE! CHRONIC BAD BREATH
I'm new, but have been keeping up with this site from time to time. How do you think I found you. Of course, I also suffered from chronic bad breath for almost 7 years. Sometimes you just have to take things into your own hands. Researching has helped me be cured. I did suffered to the point were I wanted to die, it was embarrassing, and ruined me as an individual. But I'm still here and don't you give up either.