Your Email Address:

First Name:

I GOT CURED WITH JUICE FASTING ***READ THIS***

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
CURED*
Total Newbie

I GOT CURED WITH JUICE FASTING ***READ THIS***

Post by CURED* »

I know what you are going through, I've been there. I've been sitting and hiding in my room, for about two years, because of the BB. At first I've noticed that people were touching their noses all the time and they were coughing and making strange noise when breathing, some of them had tears in their eyes when they were near me.
I was going to med school, and my colleges had difficult time dealing with my BB. They were avoiding me, and they were gossipin behind my back. I was really hurt, but the worst thing was that I didn't know what to do. I didn't smell my BB, and I didn't ever had one. I was really ashamed and I paused med school for a year, becouse I couldn't handle it anymore. And When I was going to school I used the bus, and my BB was so terrible that the whole bus was stinking, all people were sick, and they were caughing, someone was looking like he wanted to through up, and he was really far, so you can imagine how terrible it was.

First I thought it was coming out of my nose, but then I found that it was coming from my stomack. I went to the doctor, and a nurse was coming near to me, and she said, WHY DOES IT HERE SMELL LIKE SHIT, and everybody was looking at me. I was so ashamed, maybe you are going through the same thing, and you can understand it.

I went to the gastroenterology, and did an ENDOSCOPY, and they said that my PYLORIC VALVE was open. The valve is placed between stomack and small intestine. And then I knew that my BB was coming from my gut.

I did some research and found out about the ILEOCECAL VALVE SYNDROM, and it all made sense. I never was paying attention on my stool, and I went to go poo once a week. My colon was full of shit, and the gasses couldn't go through my anus, so they were going out the other way, and thats the mount and nose.

The preasure in the gut dameged my pyloric valve, and that's the reason of the BB.

SO, I DID SOME COLON CLEANSE, I used PSYLIUM, DR.SCHULZ INTESTINE FORMULAS, it didn't helped my BB, because all of the time I was eating normaly what I allways ate.
Then I made some diet, it didn't help either.
When you have ileocecalvalve syndrom you need to use GARLIC and CHLOROFIL, (do some research) but it didn't help. I was still smelling like shit.

And then I bought a NUTRIBULET, and started the juice fasting.
PEOPLE , IT'S THE DAY 5 OF THE JUICE FASTING, AND I DON'T SMELL LIKE SHIT ANYMORE.
Today is the first day , that I went with the bus. Everybody was normal, noone made strange noise, noone picked their nose, or anything. Then I went to the mall, and a woman was really close behind me, she didn't run away, she was comfortable to stand that close to me.
And now I went to have a hair cut, because, I was hiding in my room, and my hair was really long, because I was ashamed to go to the salon.
AND HERE I AM, FROM THE SALON, IT WAS A SMALL PLACE WITH 10 WOMEN IN IT, AND NOBODY HAD A HARD TIME BREATHING AROUND ME.
I LICKED MY WRIST AND IT DOESNT SMELL BAD ANYMORE.

PLESE TRY THE JUICE FASTING, IF YOU DONT HAVE A JUICER, BUY A bleander, JUST TRY, THE CHEAP ONE CAN HELP YOU TOO.

I'm so happy people. After a long time I can finally LIVE LIFE. I don't have to hide in my room, I found a solution.
The recepies for the juices you can find on YOUTUBE, and there are links how t manage your ileocecal valve, how you can close it. And if it's open, you shold place something cold ice on the area where it is. It's important for you to do some research, theres everything on the internet about the ILEOCECAL VALVE SYNDROM. And the best way to treat is JUICE FASTING.

I did the juice fasting for about 5 days, and I got cured. I'm going to try to do it for about a month.
I hope it would be enough. I'm going to keep with the colon cleanse, because I have a feeling that it didn't cleand well, and there are some big shit peaces, that are stuck. But it's Ok, it needs time to get out.
Now I'm really taking care about my digestive system, I'm going to poo everyday. This was a big lesson for me. I will never let my body that much suffer. My body was telling me with the BB that something is wrong.
Maybe many of you can get cured with the juice fasting, and I'm sure, that everyone who has BB from the stomack, has a ILEOCECAL VALVE SYNDROM. There are many ways how to manage the valve, IT'S THEATEBLE, TRY AND DON'T GIVE UP.

Please try this, let me know if it helpd you too, I'm here just to give you my story, and I would be more happy if someone of you can get cured through this juice fasting like I did. I know what you're people going throug, it's hard, for me it was the hardest thing in my life. It is like you lost your life.
BUT DON'T GIVE UP, THERES A WAY, JUST DO THE RESEARCH, AND TRY EVERYTHING, SOMETHING WILL HELP. PRAY TO GOD, AND BE CALM.
WE'RE GETTING STRONGER FOR EVERY HARDSHIP WE GO THROUGH !

pleasebbekind
Total Newbie
Re: I GOT CURED WITH JUICE FASTING ***READ THIS***

Post by pleasebbekind »

Hi,

Do you still have bb? Are you still on juice fasting?
Norman

Post by Norman »

Im afraid this wont help me as I poo everyday and some days even twice a day
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

As far as I know the Nutribullet is a high speed blender not a juicer so my question is did you drink what was blended just as it was, or did you somehow extract the fruit/veg fiber after blending then drank that juice? Also, I know there are recipes online but could you give some examples of the recipes you've been drinking? Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic