Your Email Address:

First Name:

probiotics helping

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Magnamax

Re: probiotics helping

Post by Magnamax »

Ricky wrote:
Magnamax wrote:Hi Ricky,

Didn't even finish a bottle, after few days I saw results but after a week of taking it was a major improvement. The nasal odor completely stopped after 5 days or so.
Hello magnamax

Its really weird. I have a friend here who is also a member in this forum, who have been taking probiotics for 17days and still got no good results. And there are many other members here who have taken pribiotics. Some of them have good results. And some of them have none. There is even a topic here in this forum about "worsening bb after probiotics."

Well, i guess each of us react in a very different manner than the other.
That could be the case yeah Ricky and before I started the Jarrow Formulas, I did try 2 different probiotics which did nothing. The oral probiotic helped a bit but it was a for few hours and didn't stop my nasal odor just the odor from my mouth. If the Jarrow Formula's didn't work for you, I'm sorry it could be different from person to person as you said. Did you also try the Candida Cleanse?

Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Hello Magnamax

Is the jarrow formula the one with a violet color of the plastic bottle?
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

Yes. Here is the link: amazon.com/gp/product/B000VMYS6Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

Hello Magnamax,

Thank you so much for sharing! I am going to try these, literally going to buy them in the morning. Do you take both pills at same time or do you take one in morning then one at night?

Also are you still currently bad breath free from mouth and nose?

Thanks again!! :)
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

Frustratedgal wrote:Hello Magnamax,

Thank you so much for sharing! I am going to try these, literally going to buy them in the morning. Do you take both pills at same time or do you take one in morning then one at night?

No prob. The instruction says to take 1 pill up to 3 times a day but I usually take 2 at once around noon. My bb is completely gone from my nose which is a big relief but my mouth isn't 100% bb free. I have a plaque buildup on my teeth and have an appt to get it cleaned and hopefully, that fixes it.

I wish you good luck and I would also try the yeast cleanse if this doesn't work. https://www.amazon.com/Solaray-Yeast-Cl ... 00014DJZI/
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

Magnamax wrote:

No prob. The instruction says to take 1 pill up to 3 times a day but I usually take 2 at once around noon. My bb is completely gone from my nose which is a big relief but my mouth isn't 100% bb free. I have a plaque buildup on my teeth and have an appt to get it cleaned and hopefully, that fixes it.

I wish you good luck and I would also try the yeast cleanse if this doesn't work. https://www.amazon.com/Solaray-Yeast-Cl ... 00014DJZI/
Ok thanks so much and please do keep us posted as will I!
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Magnamax wrote:

Hello magnamax

Do take the jarrow and the yeast cleanse at the same time?
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

No, I only took the Jarrow Formulas. I was suggesting the Yeast Cleanse because there was a post about it.
Berries
Total Newbie

Post by Berries »

Magnamax wrote:No, I only took the Jarrow Formulas. I was suggesting the Yeast Cleanse because there was a post about it.
Can I ask? Do you have cavity or fillings? Or zero? Cause I wanted to try that Jarrow formula but I think I had two sources of my BB. I'm contemplating what I should do first.
Crazyred91

Post by Crazyred91 »

Hi There - i am happy that something is working for u :)

Did you have any more symptoms aside Bad Breath & stinky stool?
Like Tongue coating or flatulence?

When its from your gut area i think there must more symptoms....
Magnamax

Post by Magnamax »

@Berries,
When I went to a dentist recently he told me I had a cavity on one tooth but said it wasn't that serious/bad..no fillings.

@crazyred91:
Yes, I did have a white coating on my tongue. Excessive flatulence? Hmm.. not really. Not sure if related but I had severe constipation too.
Berries
Total Newbie

Post by Berries »

Magnamax wrote:@Berries,
When I went to a dentist recently he told me I had a cavity on one tooth but said it wasn't that serious/bad..no fillings.

@crazyred91:
Yes, I did have a white coating on my tongue. Excessive flatulence? Hmm.. not really. Not sure if related but I had severe constipation too.
Thanks Magnamax! I went to a dentist and she says my gums are healthy. But I really suspects this is because of Candida. So I'm going to try probiotics or candida cleanse.
Frustratedgal

Post by Frustratedgal »

Hi Magnamax,

Are you still taking the probiotic? And are you still bb free from nose?

I started taking them but unfortunately so far I’m not seeing any real improvements as of yet, it’s only been a week & a half so I’m going to keep at it for a while and see.
Cureme123
Total Newbie

Post by Cureme123 »

Hi guys,

After seeeing magna max’s Success with the probiotics from Jarrow I decided to buy them. I started taking them on Jan 2 and I’ve seen a massive reduction if not complete reduction in my bad breath. From may last year I took loads of antibiotics which I think made the bad breath a whole lot worse. I’ve tried many probiotics but these seem to be the only ones that have worked, they’re also the weakest with only 5 billion per capsule, there also the only probiotics which I’ve had to refrigerate, I’ve heard that probiotics that you have to keep In the fridge are meant to be better. I’m about 2/3 through my second bottle. I live in the UK and so these probiotics are not refrigerated through transit, so therefore in the 5 or so says that the probiotics take to get here some of the beneficial bacteria will have died, never the less these seemed to have worked for me. I take around maybe 9 or so each day, maybe 4 before breakfast and 3 just before dinner and maybe 2 just before bed. It varies every day however, I don’t stick to a strict amount each day. I haven’t really changed my diet, I eat fruits and veg but also unhealthy food too. I had a tonsillectomy about 5 1/2 weeks ago but still had B.B. from my gut until I started taking these Jarrow probiotics.

It’s still early however, but don’t seem to get any reactions anymore.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic