Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga SCAM : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hongyuen
Total Newbie
Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga SCAM : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath

Post by hongyuen »

I have sent a email to that company and they replied me with the price list. I really want to try this remote treatment but it is really quite expensive. ](*,) ](*,) Anyone here tried this before?

arthyaga.com/en/

fog
Junior

Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath

Post by fog »

hi, how expensive?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath

Post by Jimi Stein »

another scam
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome.
hongyuen
Total Newbie

Post by hongyuen »

fog wrote:hi, how expensive?
5 consultations cost 520 euros + 75 euros + 75 euros + 75 euros + 75 euros

](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
hongyuen
Total Newbie

Post by hongyuen »

Jimi Stein wrote:another scam
really? u have tried it before?
Mercedes

Post by Mercedes »

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Guys dont spend your money for this thief.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

what a ****ing scam disgusting business is that....on same lever as tongue rejuvenation......omg....these money hungry snakes seems to be more and more interested to find out a way to get money out of us.......
blue bird
Total Newbie

Post by blue bird »

Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice a day. I also changed my diet to more greens and fruits . I still eat meat but just 3 times a week. I also eat almonds carrots and celery as snack. In my situation I coudnt beleive it was my reflux . All this acid in the back of my throat. Magnesium is helping me so much!!!
Please let t me know how it went .
But I suggest you do your research first as I did and still doing it.
Never give up !!! and try it .. you will see a HUGE difference.
hongyuen
Total Newbie

Post by hongyuen »

blue bird wrote:Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice a day. I also changed my diet to more greens and fruits . I still eat meat but just 3 times a week. I also eat almonds carrots and celery as snack. In my situation I coudnt beleive it was my reflux . All this acid in the back of my throat. Magnesium is helping me so much!!!
Please let t me know how it went .
But I suggest you do your research first as I did and still doing it.
Never give up !!! and try it .. you will see a HUGE difference.
Oh! I'm trying magnesium in powder too! The one I use is "Pure Encapsulations - Magnesium EasySticks", just mix with water, once a day. I started to try it for around 1 month already, nothing happened, so sad :(
Smilingagain
Advanced

Post by Smilingagain »

Jimi Stein wrote:another scam

supported.

ANOTHER SCAM x2
☑ FRESHMINT => Xylitol gum keep's my breath fresh during hot summer https://bit.ly/2NFk3pN
bbshiit
Total Newbie
Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga SCAM : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath

Post by bbshiit »

they are not replying to my mail, maybe they are too busy , i want to know which bacteria i have
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Anyone tried this? --- Arthyaga SCAM : Remote medical treatment for halitosis or bad breath

Post by Jimi Stein »

I think they are opening up a new kind of car wash, called tongue wash...when you just drive in and lie on the top of your car roof and open your mouth and stick out the tongue.....car wash tongue rejuvenation.....
bbshiit
Total Newbie

Post by bbshiit »

what are you talking about jimi ? you don´t have my bb/nosebreath like mine , i tried everything and nothing works so give me a ****ing break with your negative scam shit
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic