Your Email Address:

First Name:

a cure for every one - OBVIOUSLY A LIE FROM A CANADA SPAMMER

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
noname
Total Newbie

a cure for every one - OBVIOUSLY A LIE FROM A CANADA SPAMMER

Post by noname »

3 products that will cure your bb
apple cider vinegar unpasterized organic
aloe only use georges aloe
L.Salivarius only use r. garden
Le\ts make this clear bb only comes from bacteria in the mouth and throat.How that bacteria becomes unbalanced could be caused by any number of things like a dirty colon , leaky gut, liver congestion antibiotics what ever the reason these three products will address all issues so the bacteria in the mouth anf throat can rebalance.
Hers how to use it
2 ounces of aloe 1 ounce of apple cider vinegar in water morning and night
L.salivarius 5 morning 5 night before bed
Thats it in 4 weeks or less you wont have bb.
In my experience there is a direct perception with how much mucus is in your throat nose etc. post nasal drip and with how bad your breath is.When you have less mucus buildup people with bb have more confidence and when they have more mucus buildup they lose there confidence and think their breath is worse.I have even seen people completely cured of bb but because they have mucus problemsthey cant be convinced that there bb is gone.These three products will also takecare of your of your mucus problems and give you your confidence back.
probiotics are excellent and they are important part of the cure but most people take the wrong ones for there specific purpose.
Let me explain most probiotics live in an arobic enviroment and excrete lactic acid from that point.Most bad bacteria live in an anerobic enviroment where most probiotics dont or cant live in those enviroment,so what happens is when you take probiotics they excrete lactic acid with hope that it enough lactic acid reaches these anerobic (low oxygen) places.Problem is you would have to take so many probiotics so you could flood your system with enough lactic acid so it would be strong enough to kill off the bad bacteria in those anerobic areas..
Problem solved l salivarius is one of the only probiotics that does not require oxygen to live so it goes right into those anerobic pockets anf takes care of business.
So there you have it a cure for anybody who wants it.
When you are cured and you will be pass this info on to other people who need it.
This is a one shot deal please dont email me,my personal life is private and knowing my life story or what I do wont make any difference .Please respect my wishes.
Trust me when I say other product brand names will not work do your research on these products and you will see why they are superior to comparable products.If you cant get these products in your country im sorry but you are out of luck.
A little side note removing your tonsils will not cure your bb its just one less place for the bacteria to live.
One last note if you are stressed and depressed because of your problem start taking omega 3 at the same time.
you need to have at least 1000 EPA in it and as little DHA as possibile,something like omegajoy.You will happy and bb free at around the same time.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

thank you for the post

blis contains salivarius bactera and it did not help a lot of people

and why to buy aloa and salivarius just from that company
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

I'll give it a whirl. I'm going to go out and buy the aloe and apple cider today. Although I'm afraid that I cannot get the R. Garden L. Salivarius. Would it be possible to use something else instead? Also I really don't see why the R. Garden one is so important. The others are unique in a way. The apple cider made by Bragg is completely natural and such. And the Aloe has a special "spring water" feeling to it and it tastes good as so I've heard from the website.

Would this probiotic be acceptable? You certainly get the "bang for your buck" with this one. Also this one says only to take one a day with a meal.

Here's the link:

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/b ... id=VS-2164
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i have mae a research and you do not have to buy the specific probiotic anyway

But you should use high quality one with few billoins bacteria per gram

I am using only 600 million probiotic for my expereiment so I am not sire it will do the trick

the count of bacteria has to be high enough
noname
Total Newbie

Post by noname »

Jimi that is very iresponsible to tell people on your forum that it doesnt matter what probiotic to take. to put in perspective its like saying it doesnt matter what boat you use to cross the atlantic ocean a rubber dingy or an ocean liner.There are many thousands of bacteria strains and on top of that many ways of culturing and on top of that there are manty different types of the same bacteria. strain.The bacterial strain from r garden is totally diffrent from any other strain and the salivarius that you speak of people trying is a totally different strain and about 1/100 of the strength.The only other probiotic I would reccomend is omx12+ but it is very exspensive and would only buy if I could not get r garden.The amount of probiotic you are taking and not taking anything else will make minimal at best rsults on you bb and if it did make a difference your bb was very mild.
Peoples reaction is no way to test your breath you become way sensitive to your surroundings to have an objective opinion on ther reaction.
Trust me when I say do my protocol for 30 days what have you got to lose,but after 30 days dont go by peoples reaction that will just keep you from ever knowing if your bb is gone and in that sense you would be hurting this forum because you would be giving back feedback that you didnt confirm
Thanks and all the best
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

HEy I am not saying all the probiotics have the same effect. That is not true. I take a very mild probiotic with only one strain so I know it is not good as the ones with more strains and more bacteria per gram.

Can you just give more info about yourself and why do you use noname nick.

Did you cure your bb, and how long did it take.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

And it seems very strange to me people showing up with stories that their bb was cured and still keep their privacy.

If I will cure my bb someday I will post a movie file on this site with my story, I will publish a public phone number where I can be reached and be available for eveyone to call me. And I will inform people how to cure bb.

Like smileguy just showed up and told us he cured his bb and then dissapeared.
That is sad and strange at the same time.

Than is just my opinion.

But I am grateful for anykind of new info and help from you too.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Noname, can i ask you something

Are you the SMILEGUY person?
noname
Total Newbie

Post by noname »

I have never had Bad breath but it is an area that I do research in.Iam not here to be interigated but I thought I would pass the info on that would help people on your board.
I guess I was wrong.
Best wishes.
Ps my name is Ryan I used noname Just as a nickname and for no other reason.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

O so tell me why I can see that you are posting from the same computer as SMILEGUY did.

Both accounts SMILEGUY and NONAME are coming from the same IP adress from CANADA and I just wanted to know how can you say now that you never had bad breath under NONAME nick and under SMILEGUY you even had the laser operation and then you had to miraceously go to vacation.

Do you think that you are so smart to spam my website from the same computer and that I will beleive you? One week before you had bad breath and now you never had it.

Next time you should try to be smarter and try to cover your spamming steps my friend. My site is thruthful. If you wanna advertise your products you can do so, BUT NOT TO LIE ABOUT ITS EFFECTIVENESS.

I was really suspicious when you were saying only probiotics form R GARDEN will cure you. And when SMILEGUY suddenly had to take 3 month vacation.

Can I ask you - Did they pay you or something. Or you are just messing with people. Is that your call?
yogs

Post by yogs »

Its very saddening that some1 is doing this to us. I was very hopeful after seeing couple of cure post but looks like some1 was fooling ard. I dont know who u are and I just wanted u to know that life has already been too harsh dont make it worse for gods sake PLEASE.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

and he is spamming yahoo group also probably

what a prick
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

"Both accounts SMILEGUY and NONAME are coming from the same IP adress from CANADA and I just wanted to know how can you say now that you never had bad breath under NONAME nick and under SMILEGUY you even had the laser operation and then you had to miraceously go to vacation."

So what do you have to say to that, noname?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic