Your Email Address:

First Name:

Probiotic Diary - MOVED TO HOME PAGE

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Probiotic Diary - MOVED TO HOME PAGE

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok I decided to write down what is goint to happen it the course of taking probiotic.
I bought it and it hads 600 million of lactobacillinum

it says in the box that the stomach should not inactivate the bacteria so swallowing it down should be ok.

1 DAY EVENING

So i opened each tab and put the 2 pills powder into water and drink it. I felt a little better.

2 DAY MORNING

Another 2 pills drink. After few hours I bagan to fil dizzy for few minutes in the head and after that my nose opened up and my head became much lighter. I must say I do not have the stuffed nose all the time, but now I can breath even better. Like the mocous have dissapeared. Also I am not tired so much.

I am not sure it will work because after few days every stuff that i took against bad breath looses its power. SO it might happen again this time.

I MOVED THIS DIARY TO HOME PAGE
Last edited by Jimi Stein on Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Hey Jimi,

Thanks for keeping us update on your experiment. Hope this really works for you.
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

Well the way I test my bad breath is to stick a long cotton swab down the throat and tonsil area. Then (I know it's gross) rub a little sample on your skin let it dry for a moment and then smell it. See if you're making progress or not. You should really make a chart so you can see how you're progessing or not.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

This doesnt work this way. You know we can not smell our breath. So if I stick a finger down my throat and smell it it sometimes smell and sometimes it does not.

This is not a method for testing bad breath.
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

Jimi wrote:This doesnt work this way. You know we can not smell our breath. So if I stick a finger down my throat and smell it it sometimes smell and sometimes it does not.

This is not a method for testing bad breath.
For me it does. When I rinsed with moutwash is doesn't smell when I do my test. Then when I check back in an hour it's there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic