Your Email Address:

First Name:

A new task for all of you

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

A new task for all of you

Post by Jimi Stein »

Try this

I do not have tonsils anymore so this goes to nontonsil people too.

Just press the area where the tonsils are like you want to squezze the pus out of tonsils.
I felt like something came out, like a real jelly substance. Then I used tongue brush and clean the area. I feel that my neck is 100 times lighter.

I think Yehuda is so right. The bacteria must be in the remaining tonsil tissue and is dripping down to throat. It is the place where the becateria hides and is culprint of the infection that we all have in our throats.

If it would be tongue why is it that after I clean the tongue with tongue brush the bad breath is still strong as before the cleaning?

Try to squezze the area and tell me if you feel the relief?

Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Hmm :roll: I just can't find any remains from my tonsils at all, it's just smooth where I suppose they once were.

On the other hand,
I often have a feeling that something is stuffy further back,
Somewhere in the area where the adenoids are:
http://www.tonsilfacts.org/tonsillectomy.aspx?s=110

Does anyone else ever feel any funny stuff going on back there?

/K
bbboy
Total Newbie

Post by bbboy »

Hey, i have tonsils and i think it harbors most of my bb, i know it becauese every time that i aquezze it with my fingers i get small yellow balls, that smell like pure shit. and every time that my nouse get congested or there is mocus my bb gets stronger and i get more yellow balls in my tonsils. Every mornig and night i try to squezze it to free it up from this balls and then i gargle with 3 % h2o2 (i don't know if its ok to use it every day) and then i brush an gargle for a long as i can. it really gives me a break from bb, i cant say the bb is gone but at least it is not as estrong as when i don't do it, the sad thing is that tolsils stones always come back, so i think laser treatment would help. Also i am trying probiotics it would help too.
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

I think the problem is with my tonsils as well. I think that's what it has been all along. Everytime I stick something in the region of my tonsils it's a putrid odor. Yet my tongue doesn't smell either. I also have frequent tonsilitis as well throughout the year. Usually about 2-3 times. I'll definately try that Jimi. I still have mine by the way. I'm afraid though of what I'll find in there. Usually I brush my tonsils vigourously with one of those Oral-B toothbrushes that have the little extra bristles at the end and I see tons of little tiny stones come out. So I usually try to keep them clean. But I never pressed them... Interesting.
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

How are you supposed to "squeeze" the tonsils? I put my finger right on it and pressed really hard with my index finger and I did't feel anything.
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

AW!
Squize the right one , with ure middle finger on ure right hand, so the nail is looking at ure left tonsil, and is on the right tonsil (just so u can visualise),and than squize from right to left.

the left tonsil same thing,..left middle finger(the part where the nail is, I hope u don't have long nails) presses against the tonsil from left to right!
thats how i do it. u have to squse it a few times so all or at least most of it coomes out!...after the squise I use the pincette, so i can take it out, and I get as far back as I can.
I use a pincette, that has a curve at the end so it can get as far back as possible, tried few different pincette, all curved they were expensive like 25$, medical but they werent useful, than I bought on for a dollar, and it is better that the expensive one! it has the curve just at the right place and it is very narrow!

I get up in the morning, use the pinccete, tonque scraper, toothpaste, gargle muth water, , pincette, squize,pincete,squize,pincette,sguize, u have to figure out where the holes are and how to get them out. if u have light red one spot, that means that behind that is a halitosis stone, that HAS TO BE REMOVED! sometimes u have to push the stone "in" to get it out from behind...hard to explain!but I have prety much success with it...if u have stuffed nose, in the morning u will have alot of these stones!, if u eat dairy, the same!...

I do this morning,evening, sometimes in the middle of the day, depends...

hope this helps, no mater how gross it sounds...

ice
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic