Your Email Address:

First Name:

Another Bad Breath Homework :)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Another Bad Breath Homework :)

Post by Jimi Stein »

Here is the thing. I am using braun electric tooth brush for few years now because I am lazy with the usual one and I always hurt my gums or somewhere else in my mouth.

So I am trying to put the electric brush on the area where the tonsils were before and clean it out. Just hold the brush and press down, you do not have to move around too much just clean the whole area. After that I feel really clean. Cleaning only the tongue doesn't help me a lot, do not feel I have clean mouth but doing cleaning of the tonsillar area gives me a better relief.

ANd also i have seen that after doing that for about a week people do not smell me almost never if I do not open the mouth. I may be wrong but I think I get less reaction. It may be other factors involved but still try this.

But I still get reactions if I talk and open the mouth.

AW
Junior

Post by AW »

I do the samething. Except I have to be very gentle because I still have my tonsils. I use one of those Oral-B toothbrushes with the diferently bristled tip and I scrub very farily amongst the tonsils. You wouldn't believe the amount of mini-size stones that come out. Also I really do feel like I have a cleaner mouth when I do. But for some reason today was really bad for me. I do the same procedure everyday but it was bad today. I could actually smell it on myself and it was disgusting. Usually it works though. Sometimes I scrub a little too hard and they bleed slightly.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am really testing myself everyday. I really recommend to buy a braun electric brush like this

and just turn it on put some paste on it a little peroxide and just press down slightly. If you remove all the white stuff that is on tonsils you will feel fresh.

I always though the porblem lies deeper down in my throat, BUT NO!!

THe problem is where the tonsils are but the feeling spreads deeper down in the throat like having a big lump.

Brushing only the tongue it does not help, it removes the coating, but the coating I do not think really smells. In tongue there is no such deep cracks as in the tonsils area, even if you do not have them anymore like it is my problem. Still there are cracks where the bacteria resides and myke fun of you :)

I think Dr. Yehuda theory is so close to mine, more that theory of others "experts" who say the tongue is the cause.

Experiment people.

MORE HEADS ARE SMARTER THAT ONLY ONE!!!
We will crack this bugger for sure, the problem is so simple it is just in front of us.

What the laser do is it removes the scars and smoothes the tissue so there are no scars and holes where the bacterias could reside. I think I will go to operation soon. I have to try it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic