Your Email Address:

First Name:

Teeth Hurt After Using chlorhexidine mouthwash

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bbc

Post by Bbc »

Do I have to keep using it? Side effects? Both valid points, and I'll try putting it in perspective.

First, I feel that my bb is caused by GERD and acidity, for which I am using Zantac. I will stop the Zantac after a few months to check if my GERD problem is solved. If so, I won't resume. If not, I will, if necessary for life. Like I would use any remedy for any chronic disease, if necessary. There may be side effects, but I'd rather risk them than die of GERD and live the rest of my life as a recluse because of a debilitating problem like bb.

Diluted H2o2 as a mouthwash is safe, and having discovered it I will use it for the rest of my life.

If bb is ruining your life as it was mine, and youve tried everything else with no apparent success, give Zantac and h2o2 a chance for a month.

hope4now
Master
Post by hope4now »

I've been using Corsodyl mint mouthwash (0.2% CHG) for about 3 months now. I buy it through Amazon from the UK, so I don't need a prescription. One thing I like about this product is that there are no artificial colors or flavors.

I haven't noticed any tooth sensitivity from it. It does alter taste a bit for awhile after using it. My upper teeth have been turning brown between the teeth and near the gum line, but this was happening long before I tried the mouthwash. It really does suppress plaque formation.

I think it improves (not cures) the bb, but only if I use it twice a day and don't use toothpaste. Whenever I use toothpaste, my bb gets worse fast. I use the mouthwash on a toothbrush instead of toothpaste, then rinse with it. Compared to chlorine dioxide, this product has fewer side effects and lasts longer. It's supposed to be low toxicity and not carcinogenic. Chlorine dioxide gave me skin problems.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0015X ... 00_s00_i00
tieuvodanh

Post by tieuvodanh »

sometimes H202 could cause serious damage if it was not used correctly and long-term side effect was not verified yet.
john
Junior

Post by john »

jimi, i have send you a pm
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic