Your Email Address:

First Name:

Teeth Hurt After Using chlorhexidine mouthwash

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Teeth Hurt After Using chlorhexidine mouthwash

Post by Jimi Stein »

This is so amazing, not even one of these ****ing doctors explain why my teeth are slowly destroying using mouthwash with CH.

Maybe I am one of the few that really sees the side effects of that garbage chemical.

But the pain is tremendous. Amazing. I have to stop, after 1 day. ****ing crap. CH is a lethal bomb.

I mean how can it effect teeth to start forming cavity. Is it making the bacteria frantic, or they mutate or something and they destroy the enamel more quickly , or is the CH actually some kind of strong acid that is forming caries and make bacteria stronger.

I don't get it. These bastards just don't want the truth to come out.

The bad breath is getting is greatly decreased but the pain is too much.
Last edited by Jimi Stein on Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

trenski
Junior

TEETH ALSO HURTS AFTER USING CHLORHEXIDINE MOUTHWASH

Post by trenski »

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! I HAVE BEEN USING CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE MOUTHWASH AND I HAVE BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN WITH MY TEETH.I MEAN I HAVE BEEN CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP,BUT I FOUND A LITTLE RELIEF USING ZILACTIN B.I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME,BUT NOW I KNOW DIFFERENTLY.WHY DO DENTISTS PRESCRIBE THIS CRAP,IT ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am glad you feel the same, I was pronounced insane, nobody believed me, this crap is really toxic if you use it for longer time.

It destroys your teeth. If anybody have the same experience please tell us.

But how can CH destroy teeth? I mean does it boost bacteria or it just corrodes teeth. The pain is amazing, and after a while dentist pulls your nerves out of teeth, and later pulls them out.

I will not sacrifice my teeth for better breath

The worse way is that these halitomafia leeches then laugh in your face that you are imagining pain and at the same time you see big ****ing fake yellow choppers or even dentures from their mouth
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

I've been using it twice a day for over a month now. I haven't experienced any negative sides yet. Definitely no pain though. Hopefully no cavities when I visit the doctor next month.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

when i use this mouthwashes often, some teeths start to show like tiny little black stains, it´s really weird, if i just ignore it, tehy get more and more black, so i have to stop using them, and slowly they fade away.....but when a stain comes out, it´s stays in the teeth for ever, maybe almost invicible, but if i start using those mouthwashes agains, the stains comes again in the exactly same places,

no pain though,

I think that simply some people have some kind of allergies to this chemicals in some different levels and some not,

And they don´t publish this contraindication cause is bad publicity and they could sell less
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

STAY AWAY FROM CH. I GOT SICK FROM THE BULL C**P COUGHED UP LITERALLY CR*P
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I need more details if you have sideeffects. Tell me exactly what is happening so we can compare it. There are many people experiencing sideeefects including myself and I am not allergic person. I dont react to anything at all, not dogs, cats, pollen, milk, nothing so I am not really sensitive person
Happylife
Junior

Post by Happylife »

Do you guys use it as a mouth wash?...

My Dr. said that , teeth should not be xposed to CH...

I used it for one week, by taking care that the liquid is not touching teeth. It did not do any good for my breath, instead my teeth are becoming yellow and more sensitive.
Last edited by Happylife on Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Happylife wrote:Do you guys use it as a mouth wash?...

My Dr. said that , teeth should not be xposed to CH...
Why did he say that? He must have given you an explanation with such a dire warning.

I can't imagine a Dr. giving that kind of alarming advice without telling you why.

I'm still using CHX 2x a day and still I notice nothing. No staining and no tooth sensitivity. All I notice for sure is the complete elimination of canker sores in my mouth. As for my breath, I'm not too sure to be honest.
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Jimi wrote:I need more details if you have sideeffects. Tell me exactly what is happening so we can compare it. There are many people experiencing sideeefects including myself and I am not allergic person. I dont react to anything at all, not dogs, cats, pollen, milk, nothing so I am not really sensitive person
WHAT HAPPENED???

Well after using that cr*p i started to cough up large Hard Lumps of mucus. Teeth are SUPPPER SENSITIVE AND HURT. OMG WHAT ARE WRONG WITH THEEESSSEEE PEOPLEE
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I should shove this post to my parents face, they always claimed I was making this shit up and it is just in my mind I am experienceinng pain. My father even said that I drive with my window open and that is why I have pain.

YOu are probably asking yourself why I am freaking out, but I have so much trouble because of BB especially with my parents. They ****ing did not care, they laughed, said I was crazy because if that idiot takes CH and does not experience any pain it does not mean nobody else is experienceg pain also.

I wish I never met my parents, I would be better growing up in foster home. ***k them
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Why do people keep using it get it into your head.

ITS WORSER THAN NOT BRUSHING...(actually it aint) :?

BUT ANYWAY STOP USING IT YOUR BETTER OFF WITHOUT IT (Yehh that sounds right 8) )

SO STOP USING IT.

END OF, Change the "SUBJECT" to "DONT USE CH"(in full)

Thats it! =D> =D> =D>
integral
Junior

Post by integral »

Jimi, I've been using Katz's products for about 9 years now, and I can't say that I have any side effects from it. Not that I'm defending him or anything, just an empirical comment.

What is CH rinse? Is it by prescription or something?
Jimi wrote:I feel the same, pain gradually increases after it become unbearable, I have to stop, when I stop all the pain wents away in 1 or 2 days. But if the tooth is damaged too much the pains sometimes don't dissapear and I have to get a root canal.

The pain appears exactly at the same place.

After using that crap I bouth from Katz years ago, after 1 week there was a big black chunk on my top third tooth, I though it was food particle but in fact it was caries. I still used it for 1 week and I had to get 2 root canals done. The pain started to become more and more intensive. I had to stop after that. It seems like the cavity starts forming under the filling, because dentist woud not do a rot canal for fictional pain.

I officiall declare CH is a toxic bomb for our oral health. In prolonged use we dont know what might happen beside destroyed and pulled teeth.

Once my whole left cheek blew up, it was huge. This stuff is toxic and most of us experience side effects. Some are extremely sensitive like me for example.
dark

Post by dark »

My experience:

I used "Bucoxidina" and "Perio Aid tratamiento" (Clorhexidina 0,12%) twice a day for 1 month.
I had this side effects:

- A yellow, brown color in some teeth, I had to go to dentist to clean that
- Ear pain (sometimes blood) when using clorhexidina before bedtime. The solution was never gargle before bedtime, only use in mouth
br

Re: TEETH ALSO HURTS AFTER USING CHLORHEXIDINE MOUTHWASH

Post by br »

trenski wrote:YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! I HAVE BEEN USING CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE MOUTHWASH AND I HAVE BEEN IN SO MUCH PAIN WITH MY TEETH.I MEAN I HAVE BEEN CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP,BUT I FOUND A LITTLE RELIEF USING ZILACTIN B.I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME,BUT NOW I KNOW DIFFERENTLY.WHY DO DENTISTS PRESCRIBE THIS CRAP,IT ONLY MAKES THINGS WORSE.

I totally agree. I do not know why dentists prescribe CHLORHEXIDINE GLUCONATE, when I ask them how to freshen my breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic