Your Email Address:

First Name:

Looking at other friends

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Looking at other friends

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have just seen my other fiensds expecting first baby and I feel so sad inside. Will I ever be married or probably not I guess. Will this god give me a chance to meet a good girl and marry her or will he ***k with me for the rest of my life.

I am really sick of this game from above, this is like a curse. All this week noone started to talk to me, always I was the one who sterted the conversation.

And still bad luck in love. It is practically impossible to get a girl if you have a bb.

bbboy
Total Newbie

Post by bbboy »

Hi i just have the same problem, i also see my friends (not really friends cause they are not really my friends cause this shit) getting married and even having babyes and i don't even have had a girl in my life (i am25) could some body believe this? it's killing me very slow. There are some girls that like me but i don dare to talk to them and some people ask me why i dont have girls, they think i am queer, but this bb keeps me sad all the time, i have missed many girls. Do anybody think i shoud go on and look for a girl even if i have bb. Do you think i might find a g that can handle this or i just gonna waste my time and be after more disapointed than i'm already. :( Do people with bb have girls, i want to know if anybody here have g or bfriends.
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

I think about this all the time and it gets me even more depressed. I can deal without having friends, but not having a girlfriend or even a wife. I think of myself as a good looking man though. The reason why I say this is because whenever a girl sees me or something from far away they flirt with me. Then as soon as they come up to talk to me, off they go. It's sickening. I cry and wonder a lot that I'll never be married and have a family of my own. I try to fill that void by buying stuff. Then it only lasts for a short time. There are so many women that I could have dated if it wasn't for this stupid disease.

You have to retain your sanity when it comes to things like this. It's really though but you have to try. It always feels more real when I dream for some reason. Like I have a normal life. Then I wake up and I'm back in a world of shit. Sometimes I'm afraid that these bad thoughts will take over and do something bad to myself. I don't know what to do. It's very upsetting.
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

well I read ure posts and I must say I feel the same!...but I have more luck!..I do have a girlfriend!? I know this doesn't make sense?!! how can a man with bad breath have a girlfriend???
we have been together allmost 4 years, I have halitosis for about 8 years now, and she is the ONLY person (beside my parents) that doesn't smell my BB!
But she smells other things perfectly!
so I'm not sure what the &%&%&?
Trust me I do have halitosis!..her parents can smell me, and I don't want to tell u all the stories about my bb, I'm kinda known by it! :mrgreen:
I don't really care (on the outside) so they don't pay much attention on it, actually I kinda act like It's them who has bb;)...don't know, they probbably gossip about me behind my back..well some say it to my face....but have atleast luck with my girlfriend!..She is BEAUTIFUL+SEXY so it a BINGO! 8) but still I wish sometimes I had a chance to date other girls....It's a man thing;)..
still remember my first kiss with her...i'm 23....lot of other guys hit on her but she is with me, who knows why???and she does not have halitosis!!!!!!!!....
at those days I didn't care so much about my bb, now I'm more worried...and we never talk about my breath, maybe I just ask her bydway..I just ate do I have bb?...no..;) now that makes my day;)..even if 2 minutes with someone else is telling me i stink!...
U will meet to someone!!!trust me....
and I have a female friend she has halitosis, and is getting married in 2 months!!:)...so there are few who don't notice bad breath, but to try to find them is like looking for a needle in grass...;)
anyway good luck! In the worst case scenario, u'll find a girl who has halitosis also, and u wont notice!;)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am doing all kinds of stuff to get girlfriends. It is hard, much harder that without bb. THe girls would be lying in front of my feet if I would not have bb. Now it is really hard.

I suggest keep you girlfriend away from your problem. At least you do not have a sycotic mother like i do that is talking around about my problem and telling people that they must not tell me that I have bb. She is a sick, sick person under few meds but she is annoying me with this stuff.

Today I was talking with a really nice gilr, she is 9,5 out of 10 for sure. You have to have a nice approach and I am back in game after not picking up on girls for a while. But I felt I could have a chance to ***k her at least but it is really hard to achieve that. I also had a ltr girlfriend for 5 years that bacame very evil after few years.

Having bb and sick parents, what can even be worse??? I triede eating vitamins but it does not work at all.

Also my heart is beating like crazy sometimes and frequent chest pains and other symptoms are telling me that I will not be getting old - one one hand kind of lucky.
tsmall
Total Newbie

Post by tsmall »

Hi Ice and guys,

First I must say as one who has struggled with BB for 13yrs since I was 18 years old. (now 31) It's been rough!! (that is puttling it lightly..)

You must maintain a positive out look on your lives, and know that God is in control of everything... You could be worse; at war fighting with death all around you, cancer, aids, loss of limbs or sight. Sometimes when I go into bouts of depression and saddness, I have to remind my self that bad breath is not real pain... Real pain is the people who have lost children to tragedy, lost spouses to 9/11, and chlidren who have lost moms and dad's to war. I read about a young single mom who got killed serving in Iraq; she left 3 kids behind. Now that is pain! I have two kids; living through 13yrs with BB is nothing campared to living with out my kids. We are blessed guys; we just have to trust God to get us through this dificult time in our lives; it won't last... But you've got to obey God and trust him.

I am very attractive tall, thim with light (hazel) eyes; before this I was the popular girl that all the guys liked (black, white, hispanic, what ever). I was devistated by the level of rejection this has caused; my life was a complete opposite of this. The key part is that I was living in complete sin...

I didn't want to live at one point, because I tried everything (at least I thought I did). The depression was unbarable.. The wayI made it this far is Jesus Christ; try him, it works!

On the other hand Ice,

I must tell you all that BB in transmittable (contagious through syliva). I was in love with a man who suffered with BB as a teenager, by the time we broke up I had BB too. Just to confirm the validity of this, both of my kids have struggled with the issue as well. My oldest child who is 13yrs old no longer has the BB (which is very hopeful for me) my yougest child age 10 still has BB, but is kind of chubby and eats a terrible diet of high starch food. The 13yr old lives mostly on raw carrotts, apples, and some junk; she's just a finicky eater. I believe when you stay on a raw food diet, you can starve the bacteria that is causing the BB; they mostly live on protein and starch. Plus the enzymes help remove the particle that they thrive on as well.

I hope I didn't write too long... You guys stay strong..

God Bless you - T in CT
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

tsmall you're right about that. I always think to myself that it could be worse. I mean at least we get to live our lives normally. What about the people who can't? The mentally challenged people or with genetic disorders? Those people will never be cured or have a life like everyone else. At least I can enjoy some aspects even though I have bad breath.

I've learned to embrace Jesus Christ as I am Catholic. I don't mean to impose my beliefs on anyone but this is what I've learned so far. At first I blamed God and Jesus about what happened to me. But then I read that God doesn't make a person ill at all. It's the work of evil. I've also learned that if you have better self-esteem about yourself God will help you more and more by the day. If you don't pick out every aspect of what's wrong with yourself God will help you. He wants to help us, so what it comes down to is I want him to help me. If I believe him to help me he will. Remember God works in mysterious ways. He might not cure our bad breath but he might improve our lives in some other way. Like having a woman companion love you regardless of your bad breath. Remember, Jesus saves.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

You guys I know that this condition is not my worst nightmare, but IT IS a nightmare. It hurts so much to see people treat me like...( you know what) and to loose so many opportunities. But anyway I'm still here and I'm still fighting. Right now there are two things on my To Do list. One is getting tested for TMAU and two, get in contact with Dr. Krespi in NY to see if he can help. I'm doing my research on these two goals, but if anyone has any information regarding them please post it here.
Thanks
Courage and be strong everyone
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

That's it Jess, do it, everybody please support her and if possible donate her some money because we can all profit from it. Jess is verified member of our site and is not another sonatrick or smileguy

Go for it girl!!
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Jimi I really appreciate your support and encouragement. But I intend to pay for all the costs myself. All I'm asking for is any useful information that anybody has about getting tested for TMAU and about getting in contact with Dr. Krespi. I've been searching a lot and I can't get anything about Dr. Yosef Krespi's private practice. I know it's in NY but I can't even get his phone number.
On the yahoo group someone posted some places that do the test for TMAU. I've been looking for the post and keep missing it. So if anyone knows the places and have Dr. Krespi's phone # that would be helpful. Thanks
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

what about this link

there is his email

http://www.entsurg.com/contact.php
blue10
Total Newbie

Post by blue10 »

it's the same for me. i'm tired of ppl asking me why dont i have a boyfriend. i've even been asked if im a lesbian. i dont like talking about my bb so i dont explain to them my situation. what makes it even worst is my little sister has a boyfriernd and friends and is always going out and having fun. it's so depressing because o cant do none of that. i'm always stuck in the house because i'm tired of ppls reaction to my bb. guys ask me out but when they find out i have bb hey back off. im tired of living like this it's so depressing.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Jimi wrote:what about this link

there is his email

http://www.entsurg.com/contact.php

Thanks jimi. I sent him an email and if I don't hear from his office by tommorow I will give him a call. By the way I found his phone #. It's 212-262-2929 for anyone who's interested.
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

Jimi wrote:Jess is verified member of our site and is not another sonatrick or smileguy
What's that supposed to mean Jimi? "Verified member?" Are you putting labels on all of us now? So you're saying you have to be a "verified member" just to get a little help from someone around here? That's sickening. Oh yeah just you and Jess are "verified members." So that means we're all a bunch of smileguys or sonitaricks? Please... I may have not had bad breath for as long as you but I do have it. I know I have it. But according to you a person that doesn't know me makes assumptions that we don't have bad breath.

I thought this was supposed to be a community where we're all friends. Also, did you see anyone else do anything similar to smileguy and sonitarick? No. It's terrible you have to use labels on people. If you don't see anyone acting like a damn fool such as smilyguy and sonitarick did, then I can safely say they're "verified members" in your terminology.

I'm sorry but I really don't think she's a good candidate for the surgery.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I really do not know what is the problem. I just wanna say that I know her and I know she is not going to lie if she goes to laser operation. That is all. I trust you too aw, but do oyu trust smileguy and soninatrick or what is his name. They are chaters and liers.

I am not labeling anybody just do not wanna have people who just appera and get cured.

And if you wanna have a smileguy for a friend, go for it. I do not , He is a spammer and he would probably sell out his mother for 100 bucks. Telling lies to desperate people is not a way to go. Also sonoiatrick is the same idiot and lier and spammer.

That is all.

:D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic