Your Email Address:

First Name:

Looking at other friends

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Let me rephrase what I wanted to say.

If smile guy would be here right now in my room a would tie him up, and fill him with his probiotic shit. Also I would shave his head and put the make up on him dress him as a girl and sent him straight to gay bar. And the sonofatrick could be his boyfriend.

I am really pissed. He would still spread lies if I would not stop him.

AW
Junior

Post by AW »

I'm sorry I flew off the handle like that. I just get angry sometimes I can't just go to see the doc in NYC. I live here in NYC yet it seems to far. I have to wait a bit longer until I get a rela job with insurance then I can go. I would love to see what happens if I do. The Laser seems to be promising.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

jess wrote:
Jimi wrote:what about this link

there is his email

http://www.entsurg.com/contact.php

Thanks jimi. I sent him an email and if I don't hear from his office by tommorow I will give him a call. By the way I found his phone #. It's 212-262-2929 for anyone who's interested.
I called Dr. Krespi on his phone and spoke with his assistant. He was not there at the moment. I hope we can make an interview with him. Assistant also said that Krespi does many operations per day, so I am wandering what are the results.

We still do not have not even one, who can confirm the success of the operation.

Jess be the first please.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

AW wrote:I'm sorry I flew off the handle like that. I just get angry sometimes I can't just go to see the doc in NYC. I live here in NYC yet it seems to far. I have to wait a bit longer until I get a rela job with insurance then I can go. I would love to see what happens if I do. The Laser seems to be promising.
AW you are verified too :) if that means anything to you. Would you like to write something like a diary for example. I do not wanna be a lone here :(
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

Yes, Jimi. I'd like that very much. I'm a great writer too.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

So I will create a section just for you. What should we call it. Can you give us a name, or fake name if you prefer and you can start.

Let me know buddy (I do not know if you are a male or female so please tell me that also)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic