Your Email Address:

First Name:

I have spoken with Dr. Krespi over the phone

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

I have spoken with Dr. Krespi over the phone

Post by Jimi Stein »

We talked for few minutes. I asked him to do the interview and he said he can do like 10 to 15 minutes interview. But he is busy for something more. He is against having a forum here, he says he doesn't have time.

So I asked him if he gets any succeses and he says yes, I am not sure if that is true but still. I also asked him if he can't help any patients. He says yes that can happen sometimes and he says that in that case he uses mouthwashes that can be bough online with chlorhexidine.

I asked him how much does it cost and he said the tonsil operation costs 2000 usd or something like that and sinuses operation costs 20000 !!!!! USD because he has to use the hospital for that.

Wow. I will not be the first definately.

That is a lot of money.

me
Advanced

me

Post by me »

Is that the price with no health insurence? because if it is, the cost of the operation could be reduce from a 40 to a 70% or more depending the kind of health insurence you have.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

i have thought about many times. we have suffered a lifetime of misery so there no hurddle to high that we can't jump over. i m think i will call the office manager and ask if she accepts Humana Health Care. if they do and can send me a referral up state to NY, i think i will save, borrow money to take a trip and have the procedure done by Dr. Krespi. He's the only dr. we know that follows dr. Finkelstein's method, correct?

So he's more likely be able to target halitosis than other ENT who has no knowledge of the problem.

what does everyone think? worth a try?

john
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic