Your Email Address:

First Name:

Fresh Mouth/Smileguy claimed to fame

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master

Fresh Mouth/Smileguy claimed to fame

Post by oceanside »

I am wondering has anyone tried to replicate "smileguy" regimen? Even though he was exposed, I keep thinking to myself for someone to fabricate a/b the details he mentioned, that took a lot of time and efforts just to lie to us.

I've been using the Udo Super 5 probiotic religiously, 12 pills a day w/o success. However, one important thing that smileguy said regarding his success was when he introduced the product Fresh Mouth that he ordered from Global Healing Center. Well, i ordered the product, not using my credit card but a check. I kinda got paranoid thinking he's involved in some identity thief ring and wanted us to order online using credit cards so he can cash in.

The product is on its way.

If he truly was "for real" about recieving up to 90% reduction in odor using this product and the Udo probiotics, I am going to put that claim to the test.

It's worth a try. Only $30. Got nothing to loss.

I'll keep everyone posted. He said give it one month. Well, I'll try it for couple weeks. If it works my bet is I'll know within couple days.

If someone tried it, please let me know so I don't have to go through another heartache.

John

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

My opinion is that you should stick with probiotics and that mouthwas is just a chemical and nothing more that is harful to your body

but give it a test and write a diary every day like I did for probiotics so we ca all see what is happening with you
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Well, Fresh Mouth antimicrobateria breath spray hasn't arrived. I've been anxiously waiting for the product to come. Thought my bet says that "smileguy" was full of b/s, I gotta try because any hope is better than complete hopelessness, and I've been living in hopelessness for too damn long.

If it works in reducing my breath odor, than hallelujah, we are saved. But don't hold your breath b/c smileguy is full of shit, lying ****ing bastard. I am soo tired of living this miserble existence. I can't laught out loud in crowds, freely talk at work in meetings, and shamefully carry this curse without ever being free from its' torment. Day and night it eats me up alive. In my dreams it still robbs me of my peace and sanity.

I hope someday one of us may come forth in complete humility and truthfullness and declared the goodnews that a true cure has arrived. Hallelujah, we are free. In the words of Martin Luther King, Jr., "we are free at last!"

Till that day arrives, keep the faith everyone.

Faithfully,

John/Oceanside
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

You know what John, I have something interesting to do

Let us go to Canada and beat the shit out of smileguy bastard :-k

I hope this mouthwash will work for you and if you wanna write into diary every month just let me know or just write.

=D>
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Jimi wrote:You know what John, I have something interesting to do

Let us go to Canada and beat the shit out of smileguy bastard :-k

I hope this mouthwash will work for you and if you wanna write into diary every month just let me know or just write.

=D>
I will, Jimi. I also bough a bottle of Aerobic Stabilized Oxygen to mix with water and drink it 3x a day. I will start the ASO tonight. I hope it works. The Fresh Mouth still hasn't arrived.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

This was what the person (Garrett) said about Aerobic Stabilized Oxygen:

I still have death breath. When I have a big event coming up, this is the only thing that seems to help still. Aerobix Stabilized Oxygen. 20 Drops in water 3 times a day. If I do this a week prior to my event, I seem to be great and no reactions when talking to people.

But when I get lazy and eat very badly, dairy meats, it comes immediately back.

These drops have been known to treat Candida, which is maybe what I have.

Since it helps, I am on it, and trying to be regular with my 3 glasses a day. Or maybe it's all in my head that it helps. If anyone has tried AO, please tell me your thoughts. Hope you are well.

Distressed still with this horrid problem. garrett
AW
Junior

Post by AW »

I wouldn't really but anything Smileguy says into perspective. The guy will obviously and hopefully burn in hell for that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic