Your Email Address:

First Name:

Has someone tried zapper or Dr. Beck protocols

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Has someone tried zapper or Dr. Beck protocols

Post by Jimi Stein »

Here check this videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15unGjA4KhM

Check the curezone.com forum

Try making your own colloidal silver and use it against bad breath

something has to help I am so sick of this

why are you people only using mouthwashes with harsh chemicals, like chlorine that colours your teeth black.............

I have so much sideeffects from rhis chlorhexidine mouthwashes and chlorine dioxide mouthwashes

peroxide dies not give me any sideeefects

BBHalit

Re: Has someone tried zapper or Dr. Beck protocols

Post by BBHalit »

Jimi wrote:Here check this videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15unGjA4KhM

Check the curezone.com forum

Try making your own colloidal silver and use it against bad breath

something has to help I am so sick of this

why are you people only using mouthwashes with harsh chemicals, like chlorine that colours your teeth black.............

I have so much sideeffects from rhis chlorhexidine mouthwashes and chlorine dioxide mouthwashes

peroxide dies not give me any sideeefects
Interesting video. Part of what the guy said is actually true, there doesn't seem to be a cure for any diseases, just drugs or some therapy that'll make the drug companies rich. But I find a couple of problems with this video. If you're a doctor, you wouldn't want to come to this meeting, because the guys is totally trashing medical practice and telling people that they don't need to go to doctors and such. Secondly, his findings cannot be backed up with scientific findings, rather than those papers that he showed a couple people and not to us all.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

but are you going to wait for the white coat fuckers who just ignore us and laugh at us and if they put some product out it usually burns your mouth, colours your teeth ..............

but beck can be also full of shit, he is dead but still many people are using his protocols, maybe we should give it a chance at least colloidal silver
BBHalit

Post by BBHalit »

Jimi wrote:but are you going to wait for the white coat fuckers who just ignore us and laugh at us and if they put some product out it usually burns your mouth, colours your teeth ..............
I definitely don't like the white coat. And you're right about the mouthwash, they'll all be as ineffective as others, because the bacteria will become resistant to them. I didn't want to ruin oceanside's campaign for his mouthwash, so I didn't want to point it out. I know you're frustrated, and given to the way I've been treated lately, I'll join you pretty quickly too. I do apologize if I've said anything wrong.

Your method of using oxygen agrees with mine until today when I just found out that anaerobic bacteria can also survive in oxygen environment between 45min to 72 hours or more (http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articl ... tid=275000), depending on the strain of bacteria. No wonder hydrogen peroxide only works for the first 3 days. Some of the bacteria are facultative bacteria and can survive in oxygen environment and therefore may breed bacteria that can better survive in it.
Moreover, our mouth have longer period of being anaerobic the aerobic so these bacteria never get killed off by exposure to oxygen, only their growth is temporarily inhibited. Once the anaerobic environment occurs again (which happen quite frequently for many of us) they thrive again.
What is the longest period you've gone without dry mouth? Because if we could somehow prolong the oxygen-filled environment in our mouth, then these anaerobic will be killed off or may revert back to aerobic and have to come up to the surface of our tongue and get removed then. The biggest challange is how to kill these bacteria off all at once so that they don't have a chance to come back. Using antibiotics and mouthwash only seem to hurt them temporarily. We need to eradicate them so that they can't come back. The question is how?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

everything is ok

I just wanna to say that I hate the white coat when they are lying in your face they can not smell anything and at the same time you can see they just want to get rid of you asap

bad brath is one of the biggest tabus out there and the whotecoats are desperate

years ago I was going to bad breat clinic and this doctor gave me this mouthwash that he is selling now all over hte country and my teeth started to turn dark and I got caries on some of them

the chemicals they are using are really ****ing dangerous

you can read abou chlorine dioxide how dangerous it is and then people do not know why their teeth are falling apart and they get dentures

when i looked into that doctor mouth I have never seen uglier teeth, they were bright yellow and probably he has a ****ing dentures because they were too big. He said he is using his product so I wonder if he does not have any other health problems beside ugly teeth. THat is my point, peroxide is the way to go for me, colloidal is the way to go because they do not give you sideeffects

but maybe som people do not react to these mouthwashes I do not know because they are sold all over the world and probably they are changing ingredients
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic