Your Email Address:

First Name:

Result of going to Bad Breath clinic

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
BBHalit

Result of going to Bad Breath clinic

Post by BBHalit »

If anyone has gone to a BB clinic like HalitOpen did back in June, Please post your results. I only found 4 big ones on the internet: Dr. Katz, freshbreath.ca (in Canada), one in Australia, and another one BreathSolution in Tampa, FL. I'd like to know what their method is for determining the strains of bacteria and what strains did they find.
Thanks

BBHalit

Post by BBHalit »

A PM from someone. Hope they don't mind I post it here.
Interesting post (faculative bacteria) I Will look into in as well.

BTW I had been to Katz brothers clinic. He checked my breath on Halimeter It was too high and I had been using their product regularly for abt Six months. He figured I was one the chronic cases and just started suggesting abt a GI doc and handed another product soemthing called ClosysII which didnt work either. So not sure exactly what you will get from the information u r asking to people abt their Clinic visits.
Sadly, one of the dentists I went to also recommended this ClosysII as well, to which I really don't need to waste another $37 on, but I had to politely accept. That's the problem with this conditions Not many people have enough interest in it to look for the cure, the few that do only sought after our hard earned money. Nothing personal against Dr. Katz. We all want our medical knowledge to earn us big bucks, don't we?

Back to the topic of this thread. Yeah, I really need to know if anyone's tongue has been closely examined for the type of bacteria that are there. I need to know exactly what we're dealing with to find a way to eradicate the problem. The only sure way is to roast them all, as bacteria cannot stand extreme heat. However, it would also mean your tongue will be roasted too. So this is highly not recommended :). In addition to my recent episode of extreme stress, I've also now located another reason for the sudden surge in foul breath in my throat: those facultative bacteria I mentioned. At least 3 of these strains: E. coli, S. aureus, S. marscens have been used by me in a Bio lab recently and I was stupid enough to put my face very close to them. Maybe they entered my nose, crap! Well, if Karma (like on NBC's "Earl") exists, then it probably infected me for a reason and want me to do something for me and y'all. So a little input here please.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic