Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bismuth manages my bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
searching
Master
Re: Bismuth manages my bb

Post by searching »

Cureplzz wrote:@seaching I've been using this solution for about two weeks it works so great I don't have bb the whole day. If I go the next day without using it my breath is fresh still. Do you have this same affect??? Would you call it a cure or just temporary?? Also thanks so much for you updates I was so nervous to try it but so glad I did.
Hello Cureplzz,

I’m glad to hear that you’re having success. I’m posting the response here as your question relates to a topic other than using bismuth salts to manage BB.

ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

searching wrote:
Cureplzz wrote:@seaching I've been using this solution for about two weeks it works so great I don't have bb the whole day. If I go the next day without using it my breath is fresh still. Do you have this same affect??? Would you call it a cure or just temporary?? Also thanks so much for you updates I was so nervous to try it but so glad I did.
Hello Cureplzz,

I’m glad to hear that you’re having success. I’m posting the response here as your question relates to a topic other than using bismuth salts to manage BB.
@searching If you can remember, your bb was gone right away after you've started using the bleach solution, or it subsided day by day?
And on which day you have defeated this disgusting disease?? It's my 5-th day, twice daily, think it"s the best, strongest and effective mouthwash I have ever tried.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

@searching. Thanks to your efforts Man, I'm bb free, first time during my conscious life. Bb born 1981 and passed away 2017 July 18.

@JimiStein Thanks to this site, we were all able to share our thoughts and worries about this deadly disease. Thank you for your e-book, it was so helpful to many. Without your website, I wouldn't"t be able to find my cure. So, thank you Man, I express my gratitude and grateful acknowledgments to You, kind man. God bless You All. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Robert20
Junior

Post by Robert20 »

So happy for you brother!
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Robert20 wrote:So happy for you brother!
Thanks, Bro.....
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

ikageorgian wrote:
Thanks, Bro.....
Are you completely bb free or just when you use the solution? I want to try the solution in my nose but I'm scared?
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Cureplzz wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Thanks, Bro.....
Are you completely bb free or just when you use the solution? I want to try the solution in my nose but I'm scared?
@Cureplzz. Go for it, I'm healthy and alive here, it won't kill you, bb will; slowly, softly F.......k .

I use it 3 times a day, but we have to be careful with some foods, I now am watching it, e.g ice cream is not so good for us during the treatment
at least. I am investigating everything day by day. One thing I can tell you for sure Mam, it "works miracles" I bet.

Will keep u updated.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Update, ate cake and dairy, no bb at all.
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

ikageorgian wrote:
Cureplzz wrote:
ikageorgian wrote: Thanks, Bro.....
@Cureplzz. Go for it, I'm healthy and alive here, it won't kill you, bb will; slowly, softly F.......k .

I use it 3 times a day, but we have to be careful with some foods, I now am watching it, e.g ice cream is not so good for us during the treatment
at least. I am investigating everything day by day. One thing I can tell you for sure Mam, it "works miracles" I bet.

Will keep u updated.
Yes I try and stay away from ice-cream and most sweet foods I don't want to risk it
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Cureplzz wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:
Cureplzz wrote: Are you completely bb free or just when you use the solution? I want to try the solution in my nose but I'm scared?

Will keep u updated.
Yes I try and stay away from ice-cream and most sweet foods I don't want to risk it
Keep it up sweetheart, I ate ice-cream, dairy and sweets, and am OK. [-o< [-o< [-o< :D :D :D
PS: It's my 13-th day. Good luck ))
Anne2323
Junior

Post by Anne2323 »

Updates?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic