Your Email Address:

First Name:

Halitosis Sufferers activity!?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Halitopen

Halitosis Sufferers activity!?

Post by Halitopen »

Dear BB sufferers

I think that we have got the right way to over come the problem. But there are some things that if we pay attention to them make us stronger and boost life style of all sufferers over the world. These things are following:
1- Making halitosis groups in Yahoo and Google and put awareness in halitosis pages to absorb Sufferers around world. The benefit of such activities is great, for example if we have some members from Israel we can found a lot about effectiveness of Prof.Finkelstein cure.
I suggest making a group like Global Halitosis Sufferers Community and make activity together.

2- Apply for research from bacteriologists in the field of bad breath instead of e-mail some mouth-wash manufactures.
We can send e-mail to industrial or academic research center and apply for relief, by doing such thing more researcher will be absorbed to this field and this means more chance to cure!
If you are agree please let us know by putting a message here!

Sincerely
HalitoPen

BBHalit

Post by BBHalit »

I strongly agree
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

You guys rules =D>

Try to get some links to our site
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic