Your Email Address:

First Name:

Any question suggestion for interview with Dr. Krespi

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Any question suggestion for interview with Dr. Krespi

Post by Jimi Stein »

If you want to suggest any question for the interview I will make next week let me knowhere.

guzler
Advanced

Post by guzler »

yes jimi, im willing to do the surgery , but i can't see my tonsils and i dont know if i have crypt tossils or not im willing to fo ot if he can guarantee the result 20.000 dollars it is a lot of money specialy i f you have to pay for it cash since i have kaiser insurance. and what is the success rate for this surgery.thanks jimi you are the best
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I am not sure but try to get an insurance if you are an American so the operation will be for free. You may have sinus infection.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Hi Jimi,

please ask if it will ever be possible to laser the tongue crypts?
After all, that is where the main part of the bb bacteria hang out.

Seriously, I think it would be the ultimate solution :shock:
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

ok.

But I think these whitecoaties whackpackers really think that the problem lies in the tongue, but I am not sure I suspect nasal sinuses problem that is infecting the throat, that is why when you talk the breath gets really bad because you are vibrating the throat area where all this infection is and the smell comes out.

Krepsi said he willdo only 15 minutes, I hope that will be enough. Or just people try to call his offeice tomorrow and tell him how you like the idea that I will interview him and tell him about our site. Than he will probably take more time I am sure.

So my sherrifs call his office in NY and beg him to do more that just 15 minutes or just thank him for doing the interview.

I will call him tomorrow and ak him for the schedule of the interview.

And someone of you is going to translate the recording, I need someone with good english language skills so it will lok good.

Wiil someone do it, I guess someone alrady contacted me few weeks ago willing to do that.

Lets rock this site, we are the biggest movement on the net regarding bad breath and or site is the best.

WE WERE WAITING TOO LONG FOR WHITE COATIES AND THEIR SNAKE OIL. Yehuda, Krespi and Chilcott are excluded of course.

LETS DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANNA BE CURED NEXT YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Hi Jimi,
Please ask him if someone (like me) who doesn't have tonsils anymore, and no crypts ( told by the ENT I went to see last month) can benefit from this procedure.

Thanks for all your work Jimi.
yogs

Post by yogs »

I was wondering if Dr. Krespi does anything with the lingual tonsils. I think some of us might have that as I possible reason for BB. My doc(ENT) said that my palatine tonsils looked fine(no crypts) and lingual tonsils could be the reason for BB and he said that currently there is no cure for it. I know on this site Dr. Yehuda also mentioned that he will hopefully find a cure for the sufferers with lingual tonsils as the source of BB. Any Ideas??
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Please ask him to explain why some people w/o tonsils suffers from halitosis? Finkel replied but I am curious what Krespi has to say.

Ask Krespi if he would be willing to give the members a group deal by reducing my $2700 fee to maybe $2000 b/c we are not wealthy people. Some of us are struggling in our jobs b/c of this damn bad breath. Maybe if he cures me and I am free to become the dynamic person who I was meant to be, if no BB, I may be promoted in my job to CEO and make a million dollars salary I will contribute my money so the members could get their tonsils lasered for free.

It makes more sense to reduce the cost so more people can afford the procedure. After all it's no guaranteed that it works. Only Sonoitarick had success that we know of. He's a powerful lawyer who makes a lot of money. I am a poor dude who can't even keep up paying my bills each month. I am so poor I have to use my work computer laptop to email you guys. Can't even afford my own computer. Not kidding.

John
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

i hear you john. This is why i havent even bothered looking into this laser thing, i know i aint gonna be able to pay for that this decade.

Not only do i have bills, but i spend most of my pay on breath products and also on propecia and rogaine because Im also going bald (thats a whole other internet support group im a part of with the same level of desperation amoungst sufferes with no real cure in sight). :roll:
baguio
Advanced

proposed interview questions

Post by baguio »

Q. What level of success is he having with patients (%)?

Q. Where his treatment isnt successful, what would he suspect is causing their BB?

Q. Can the treatment be performed in one visit or are a number of visits required? Is a referral required from a doctor/dentist prior to him taking on a patient?

Jimi, I would only be too happy to help with proof reading of interview transcript if required.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok Baguio you are on, I will send you the mp3 recording if you wanna translate it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Dr. Krespi gave as a green light for the interview tomorrow. So it is your last chance today to ask him questions.

J
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

hey more questions for dr. Krespi:
What other procedures should a pacient do before the laser operation?at our "personal" doctors, polip exams, other tests?..Does he preform all the necessary exams?If a foreigner came to USA, can all be done in one day?..The exact price of operation?..can these bacterial find another place for living, litle bit lower in the throat?
Thanx
kolbe111
Total Newbie

Post by kolbe111 »

Question for Dr Krespi - If laser cryptolysis is a precudere that covered by health insurance.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok

I made a list of the questions to ask Dr. Krespi.

Here is is:

The exact price of operation?

If laser cryptolysis is a precudere that covered by health insurance.

Could the sinuses be causing the bad breath

What does the bad breath of the patients smell like. Can it fill the room?? Or is it mild.

Is it worse when talking??

If you have sinuses that are causing the bad breath why doest the breathed air from nose smell less than breathed air from mouth.

What are the signs that a person can see on his body and benefit from operation.

someone (like me) who doesn't have tonsils anymore, and no crypts ( told by the ENT I went to see last month) can benefit from this procedure.

If it will ever be possible to laser the tongue crypts?

If Dr. Krespi does anything with the lingual tonsils. I think some of us might have that as I possible reason for BB

If he would be willing to give the members a group deal by reducing my $2700 fee to maybe $2000 b/c we are not wealthy people

What level of success is he having with patients (%)?

Where his treatment isn’t successful, what would he suspect is causing their BB?

Can the treatment be performed in one visit or are a number of visits required? Is a referral required from a doctor/dentist prior to him taking on a patient?

What other procedures should a patient do before the laser operation? At our "personal" doctors, polip exams, other tests?..Does he perform all the necessary exams? If a foreigner came to USA, can all be done in one day?.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic