Your Email Address:

First Name:

Any question suggestion for interview with Dr. Krespi

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ok it is done. It was great to talk to Dr. Krespi.
The interview will be online ASAP.

jennifer
Total Newbie

TMAU

Post by jennifer »

Oceanside--not sure if you got my pm, meant to post it openly, so I'll try once more. Below I will give you a website that is short but provides good general info. Don't have Dr. Preti's number with me, but if you do a Monell Senses center search for Dr. P--I'm sure you won't have to search for long. I've also included the number and info in previous posts. I am so glad I was able to sway at least ONE of you guys to take the test for TMAU. I PMed Jimi suggesting that he get tested before undergoing such a relatively invasive surgery. $150 is all it costs to collect urine for couple days in provided containers and send it in for analysis. Trust me no one is getting rich off such a nominal fee. I am all for doing and continuing my own search for a cure full well knowing I have TMAU. Hey, I'd even be inclined to jump on the Lavoris bandwagon. I think it's possible to search AND support the scientific research being performed for TMAU. I just want to harness the energy and support from as many others as possible. BTW Oceanside, I too was bombarded with anitbiotics in my youth and am allergic to penicillin as well. Hmmm. Interesting.
Jess, you don't have your tonsils so I really wish you would follow through with the test. I will even include my personal email is you want me to walk you through it. My PC will no longer allow me to post so have to use a friend's computer to do so. If you use my email however I can respond sooner. Heck I'll even give you my phone by email.
Okay gotta run, here's the site:
http://www.genome.gov/11508983
jess
Sheriff

Re: TMAU

Post by jess »

jennifer wrote:
Jess, you don't have your tonsils so I really wish you would follow through with the test. I will even include my personal email is you want me to walk you through it. My PC will no longer allow me to post so have to use a friend's computer to do so. If you use my email however I can respond sooner. Heck I'll even give you my phone by email.
Okay gotta run, here's the site:
http://www.genome.gov/11508983
I want to get tested for TMAU and I'd appreciate your help on this. But I have a question: how accurate is the test?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic