Your Email Address:

First Name:

I'm kind of nervous.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
AW
Junior

I'm kind of nervous.

Post by AW »

Well here's the thing. Before I had bad breath I talked to many people and I was all social and liked doing many things. Now I don't do any of that. I've become secluded in a way and I really don't like to be with anyone now. Introversion and depression are not good. I also really like to do activities that don't involve others. I was reading on Wikipedia that this could be a type of Schizoid Personality Disorder.

I'm scared of what I'm becoming due to bad breath. It ruined me as a person and it has ruined my mind. I'm afraid of what's going to come of this.

Here is the link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_P ... y_Disorder

I would like some of you to read it and then get back to me on here in this thread. I would like to see what mental effects bad breath has on some others here. If it's only me or what.

Oh an I apologize for my leave of absence, I've explained it all in my diary. I'm a complete mess.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Do not worry, you are not alone, bad breath has fucked us all totally

Great gift to live with, thx to whoever gave that to us
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

you're not schizophrenic and you dont have a mental illness. Depression can be a result of genetically predisposed chemical imbalances which can be treated with drugs, or it can be a result of trauma (usually childhood) or current circumstances (job not going well, loss of loved one, bad breath). If you are depressed since you've gained bad breath, your's is the latter situation. Which means there is nothing happening to your mind which is irreversible, rather once you fix the causative factor (bb) your depression will go away. Thats really the only way you can think about it.

And no one "gave" you bad breath. Just like depression can be caused by a chemical imbalance, bb is caused by a bacterial imbalance (or whatever other physiological reason we havent discovered). To assume you have been "punnished" with bb by some cosmic or higher force is only going to lead you down a path you dont want to go. We have a disease. There will come a time when this disease will not exist. I dont want to sound patronizing, but stop allowing your mind to defeat you. Your breath is your only problem.
BronxJazzy

Post by BronxJazzy »

so sorry your going through this.
Last edited by BronxJazzy on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blue10
Total Newbie

Post by blue10 »

my bb has caused me all kinds of problems. Schizoid personality disorder so describes the feelings i've been feeling since having this problem and it gets worst as i get older. i dont socialize and i get criticized so much for it.
Jojo

Post by Jojo »

Socializing, depression, being alone... I struggle with all of these too.

I have bad breath too, which I don't know whether is the cause or the effect of depression. This might sound stupid, but I can't be any smarter or I have read too much esoterical books.

I have been visiting a psychotherapist before. I have been thinking very a lot about myself, what's wrong with me. My whole life is a struggle, I continuously try to get through a hidden wall which is between my and happy life. It has happened many times that I thought I discovered something new, but eventually the same shit came back always.

No true friends, no girlfriend, not a happy minute in life. I am constantly thinking negative. I go and meet people and I am sure most of the people around me would say I am all right, but I am not. I am feeling NOT all right every day, every hour, every minute, starting from morning throughout the day. I have done nice things, there are some nice moments, but I feel it could be 10, or 100 times even nicer if something were not holding me back.

The only thing I can say I like the most and without hang-ups is sleeping!

Until this time my life has been a constant fight with myself. I have been facing depression every day, from day to day. Time has been a constant flow of suffering/endurance, coming up ideas and hope followed by a disappointment or failure.

I have bad breath, but thanks to this message board now I know there are solutions more or less. I will try all of the methods what can be found here to solve my problem of bad breath. This is one of my recent newest idea which I believe will help some.

Years before when I was visiting the psychotherapist, I rejected the use of drugs. My other idea is that I will visit one again, but at this time I will try some drugs. I am over 25, and by this time I consider myself as a person who has life experience and who can take the responsibility. I think that drugs are not natural and generally I am against pills, but I will give up my rules and give them a go. I can't imagine things can go worse.

This is my piece of history and opinion, thanks for reading.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Jojo wrote:...
Its easy, curing bad breath is the solution to all your problems. Sometimes I just sit and think how my life would be if I wouldnt have that bb curse. I take all my problems one by one and it seems that everything stems from it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic