Your Email Address:

First Name:

Psychological reasons for BB

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jojo

Psychological reasons for BB

Post by Jojo »

Hi all,

About me. My BB is not so severe as some of you are talking about here. For me basically morning tongue cleaning with toothbrush + chewing gum throughout the day works ok. Sometimes it gets worse sometimes gets better. If I don't do the tongue cleaning it gets to an unacceptable level.

Overall I am doing ok and if things go wrong I can hide it well, but I have social problems and have some kind of depression. These problems come in waves from time to tme, sometimes I feel really awful, sometimes I am ok.

What I discovered is that my BB is in relation with my mood, with the amount of stress I feel, with the people I am surrounded with at the time. I mean if things go well, I feel all right, and I am surrounded with people who I enjoy being with, usually I don't have bad breath.

As I know stress and depression causes different kinds of physical symptoms at different levels in each person. Some of us accept stress some of us don't, some of us shows physical symptoms, some of us does not.

In my case I believe most of the time the cause is psychological, and the reason is BB, but the reverse also can be true sometimes.

What are your experiences and opinion about this?

Thanks.

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Yeah I thought of that too. But then after thinking it a little more, I remembered I had not a single sign of depression back when I was younger and didn't know/didnt have bb. Turns out all of my depression comes from bb and not the opposite. Granted I get worse bb when I'm nervous but then again, I'm only nervous when I talk with people closer than usual.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic