Your Email Address:

First Name:

At what Distance can other people smell the BB?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

That is why I like this website, there are alway same reactions with other people, yes with glass too, but not often, some girls was looking at me through the shopping glass but when she came out she quicky turned around like she was not smiling to me 2 minutes ago

what a bummer

Hal

Post by Hal »

Dudes I'm not jokin...I was in a truckstop restaurant ( however you spell it) and a waitress was approaching my table and when she was about 10-15ft away she asked if someone was waiting on me and within a second of me talking she stopped dead in her tracks and gave me a funny look and turned around and left she was still a good 10ft away. It's like an invisible stink arrow shot out of my mouth and nailed her right in the nose.. My crazy friend told me he could smell my breath from about 30ft away when we were outside one time. There wasn't any wind blowing either. But I think Jimi has the prize at least I haven't noticed people falling back or changing lanes behind me...yet. But I do think there are times when my breath could gag Dr Katz...lol.
Hey guy's where else could you tell a joke like that and have anyone that even knew who the hell Dr Katz was..lol

Hal
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

Jimi, Iva, and ithurts,

omg, I cant stop laughing about that changing lanes joke, lol, my stomach is hurrrrrtttttinggggggg.

It reminded me of something really funny, Last year in my biology lab, it was our first day, and this guy was sitting behind me, he kind of sniffed and rubbed his nose a few times n then we were watching a movie n u know what happened? he fell on the floor from his chair, he was having a seizure. I was so scared, I felt so bad, cz I thought he passed out because of my bb. I know it was a seizure, but after that incident every single time I see him, he kind of gives me a weird look, I mean he just stands there and keeps looking at me 8-[

anywayz

My aunt is a dentist, she didn't know about my bb until two weeks ago, because I asked a lot of questions about her husband and told her that I had the same sinus and Acid reflux problems. I wish I hadn't talked to her about it :( ,

I really want to ask her, but I'm kind of scared, :-&
I have even searched their bathroom once, lol, to see what kind of nasal spray her husband uses, lol, oh ye I saw a few Nasacort nasal spray samples in their house, but i'm not sure if he used it or not, I want to take a look at their bathroom first then ask.

I'm seeing them this weekend I think, I'll try my best to find out what that was.
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

wnaysha,

I'm sure that your aunt wouldn't judge you since she's a dentist and her husband has the same problem. I'm sure she would be very understanding. This information would help us tremendously.
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

Today i was on my bike ggoing home and i was talking on the phone with my brother who was asking me why i didn´t call him anymore or visit him. (BB ofcourse) .
Then this lil dude past me by on his bike and was totally shocked he just gave me the most dirty look. I have noticed it before with other people when they are behind me on there bike.
Today my Breath is really bad.
My throat hurts and i swallow lots of muccus that i smell sometimes and it taste bad.
It´s like a sinus infection whants to occur but it just doesn´t.
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

wnaysha wrote:
omg, I cant stop laughing about that changing lanes joke, lol, my stomach is hurrrrrtttttinggggggg.
i always wondered if i was the only one here who gets tons of laughs from reading this forum. I gotta admit, some of Jimi's posts which are totally serious make me laugh out loud, Thanatos' too. Those 2 are really good at describing tragic situations which i find, for some reason, hillarious. Sorry guys!
wnaysha
Master

Post by wnaysha »

ithurts wrote: I'm sure that your aunt wouldn't judge you since she's a dentist and her husband has the same problem. I'm sure she would be very understanding. This information would help us tremendously.
oh, nooooo, u do not know my aunt, she is soooooo picky, she used to call my mom every single day in the morning and complain about her husbands bb. I finally told my mom to stop talking to her about her innocent husband, I mean whats his fault? But it is true that she has changed a lot after talking to him about it and searching for a cure for his bb.

so, I hope she doesn't think like that about me.
Brian
Total Newbie

Post by Brian »

I think I have to be with Larc on this one. I just can't imagine breath travelling that fast or far. I have no doubt that breath can fill up a room or a car over a couple of minutes-mine has done that. But I can't imagine breath travelling 50 feet outside instantaneosly. I've never smelled the worst port-o-john from that distance.

On an unrelated note, I think it's important to mention that I don't think most people don't hate us for our bad breath. Even the people who give me the worst reactions at work will still sit next to me at lunch on occasion. My friends who open my car windows "just to get some fresh air" still invite me out on the weekends. Of all the problems bad breath caused me, I would say over 95% are of my own making, and only the other 5% are people directly being jerks to me.
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

I agree with Brian. BB can only travel so quickly and so far. Because we know we have BB, we are way too sensitive when people are touching their noses. I was talking to my cousin today and she kept touching her nose. I freaked out and gave her a weird look. I thought it was my BB and kept my distance. My dad was with me so I asked him and it turned out I don't have bb. If I were alone, I would think that I have BB.
I wish that the Halimeter is cheap so that we can all buy one. It would be so ****ing useful for all of us.
ithurts
Advanced

Post by ithurts »

I'm on antibiotics right now for wisdom teeth extraction. and we all know that antibiotics help with bb temporary. I'm eating a lot of yogurt to fight off the side effects.
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

This is reminding me of a certain scene in Goldfinger when planes pass overhead spraying some gas to knock everyone out. People are dropping like flies, yet the planes havent even reached them yet, let alone the gas reaching them and the time needed to have its effect, its a typical exaggerated bond scene. Odours are all different, their potency, how they can linger and how they are carried and in just the way a deadly fart or someone with TMAU can stink a whole house out, i think for most this is exaggerated fear and paranoia, but for some it is no doubt a reality.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Yawn, ...I said a 'direct hit' ... I can fill up an air hangar with my bb in a few minutes, but that's not a direct hit. If you think a DIRECT HIT can travel 50ft, pleaze xplain how that can be possible. Magic?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Archimonde wrote:
wnaysha wrote:
i always wondered if i was the only one here who gets tons of laughs from reading this forum. I gotta admit, some of Jimi's posts which are totally serious make me laugh out loud, Thanatos' too. Those 2 are really good at describing tragic situations which i find, for some reason, hillarious. Sorry guys!
Yes I think very similar about post, but they are not funny, they are disgusting you douchecock. But I am laughing imagining you running naked like a ****ing stray dog in the forest every full moon catching deer and eating it raw. I am disgusting by you eating raw beef. Are you a caveman? At least have some class, you must be so infested with worms and parasites that fishermans are using you instead of bait.

Ha ha ha I am laughing so hard right now, one more thing, when you are eating a raw pig, do you leave out his ass? Or is that the most tasteful part of the body, desert maybe?
Total Newbie

Post by 620 »

OMG LOL! :shock:
Archimonde
Super Angel

Post by Archimonde »

Jimi wrote:one more thing, when you are eating a raw pig, do you leave out his ass? Or is that the most tasteful part of the body, desert maybe?
ROFL. Jimi you're the best.

-All my love
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic