Your Email Address:

First Name:

Tyra Banks Show

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
yogs

Tyra Banks Show

Post by yogs »

The producer from Tyra Banks shows had called me today. She asked me if i would be interested in going to their show in which they will potray our sufferings due to halitosis. I think I had written to her few months back requesting for support and help. Well I said that I would think about going to her show as I am a bit apprehensive of being in front of the camera/TV.I gave her this sites information and the Yahoo group information where she said that she would email about her show as she is looking for people to bring them on the show. Anyone who could go on her show may also contact her.

Hi xxxx,

Thanks so much for speaking with me, I really appreciate it. This is my e-mail address. If possible I would love you to e-mail me a picture of your self as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.

--
Melissa Key
Producer

CBS Television City
7800 Beverly Blvd Suite 2202
Los Angeles, CA 90036
323-575-8208
[email protected]

Busted
God

Post by Busted »

It's very hard to beat that feeling of being embarrased. I wonder how many people have the courage to go. I would go if it wasn't such a embarrasing subject. And if I sit too close to her...oh well u know what I'm talkin about. I'd wear a surgical mask.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

It might be hard having to appear on tv to talk about this problem, but we have to realize by now that hiding in our hole is not gonna take us anywhere. Also yoys, I think you need to make it clear to the producers that your main intention is to get help in curing this condition, not to just go on tv and talk about it.

By the way I've been writing to "the tyra show" and "Oprah" concerning this issue also, and I'm glad to see other people are doing the same.

Kristen (jess)
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

There's a problem though, I mean I once went to a psychologist to talk about this problem, but for some reason it was like she didn't really understand what I was goin through. I told her about how this problem was pretty much ruining my whole life. She thought I was exaggerating stuff and had absolutely no idea why I hated talkin to people. I was hoping that she would, I mean she's a psychologist, but apparently not one trained to listen to someone with a halitosis problem.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have a bad feeling about these 2 shows. For Oprah I know even black people hate her and she want to be a white or something like that. She will probably never listen to you and also Tyra - yes right, se will do anything.

That is my opinion.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Yogs,

Congradulations. It's people like you who will ultimately bring a cure to set all of us free.
If I had the courage to appear in front of a super model to talk about halitosis, I would. But I, like all of us, are so afraid of shame.

I mentioned briefly over on our sister site, breathhelp4u about your victory. A member over on that site contacted Tyra several months back, perhaps she was you. I don't reconize your username, so I don't know if it was you, Yogs.

We, Jess, me, and several other members also wrote to Ophra Winfrey and I believe Jess' forum is the result of our efforts many months back.

You should ask the ladies/members over on breathhelp4u if they would be willing to appear on Tyra to advocate a cure for us, and not appear to be a spectical. We need the medical community to bring a cure to us. That's the message.

Post on our sister site and see what happens. Again, Congradulations, Yogs.

Faithfully,

John
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

Well sufferers can always appear with their faces not visible kind of like they do in some interviews where the person interviewed doesnt want his face to be seen (e.g. an eyewitness). They usually put that guy to sit with his back to the camera or something or he usually sits in a room with his face barely visible or not visible at all due to special lighting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic