Your Email Address:

First Name:

Cuprident toothpaste

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Cuprident toothpaste

Post by waitingforrelief »

I just learned about this toothpaste on another forum. Has another tried it? Does it work for chronic bb?

dukpoki
Total Newbie

Post by dukpoki »

sorry i've never tried that toothpaste but i was wondering what toothpaste you were using currently or rather regularly. infact what is everyone else here using? i've been using plain old colgate total (paste version not gel) which you can buy at any store. I've tried crest and mentadent before and well i think they are worse for my bb condition when compared to colgate.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

I've been using oxyfresh toothpaste and mouthrinse for the past year or so. I've tried many kinds of toothpastes and mouthwashes and I've found oxyfresh to be the best.
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

I use plain toothpaste too (colgate, aim, crest). Different everytime.
LJ
Junior

read ingredients

Post by LJ »

Hi:
well, I looked up the Cuprident toothpaste and found that it has SLS in it. It sounded interesting up to that point. It amazes me that so many of these so-called manufacturers of dental products still use this stuff.
I think the point of the stuff is to create a foaming action; some people don't think it's working unless there's foam.
I have used the Biotene for years now; it's the only stuff at the grocery store you can buy that doesn't have sls or peroxide or baking soda (all drying agents).
And noptical: you are not doing yourself any favors by using Colgate or anything else you can buy at the store. I would look for something else to brush with that doesn't dry out your mouth. Laura
noptical
God

Re: read ingredients

Post by noptical »

LJ wrote:And noptical: you are not doing yourself any favors by using Colgate or anything else you can buy at the store. I would look for something else to brush with that doesn't dry out your mouth. Laura
Well thing is I'm tired with all those expensive special toothpastes and mouthwashes for bb sufferers so Im now using plain colgate, crest etc toothpaste and Listerine for mouthwash and honestly, I dont notice any difference with them except of the 10x lower price :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic