Your Email Address:

First Name:

blis?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rafa
Total Newbie

blis?

Post by rafa »

So, I thought Ice and juggermeister tried the k12 , but I can't find any comments on the results they had. please somebody update me , thanks :?:

jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Hi rafa,

I wasn't one of the persons who received the k12 products from this site, but I did try it. I bought mine from breezecare.com. It is the same product, different website. And unfortunately they did not work for me. Like many other products I've used before, the effect only lasted for 10-15 minutes max and then the bad breath returned. I used it for over a month then stopped cause I thought it was a waste of money. By the way, I bought the whole kit including the toothpaste and tongue cleaning gel. The only thing I would tried again is the tongue cleaning gel because it made it really easy to clean the tongue. Hope this information is useful to you.
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

i do know that using the system has improved my breath but it may just be because before that i wasnt even cleaning my tongue. Whether or not the k12 bacteria actually help, im not sure.

To begin colonization, you must first use the chlorine dioxide mouth wash, which consists of mixing two different chemicals and allowing them to 'activate' for 5 minutes in a bottle, then rinsing with the k12 bacteria for a further 1-5 minutes. The chlorine dioxide is used for two days every week. On these two days my breath is the best, then gradually it loses its effectiveness. So maybe it only works for these two days because it acts like an antibacterial mouthwash....so the K12 bacteria probably dont work for me.

I still use it, despite its high price, because so far its all i got.
yeagermeister
Junior

Post by yeagermeister »

It did absolutley nothing for my BB. But I thank Jimi for giving me the opportunity to try it. The thing that works the longest for me is just a $1 bottle of HP. It not a cure, but it lasts longer than any of the garbage that is out there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic