Your Email Address:

First Name:

tonsil remove by laser or the conventional way? (bolivia)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
pastorius
Total Newbie

tonsil remove by laser or the conventional way? (bolivia)

Post by pastorius »

hey hello I'm from bolivia and I'm part of the biggest forum about halitosis in latin america http://www.odontologia-online.com/php/p ... c-375.html , after all I'm very happy to find this place I hope all we can find a cure to the problem of halitosis, Actually I found here very usefull info and I'll share it with my friends of the other forum, Now I have a big question, please anyone could tell me the diference betwen tonsil remove by laser and the tonsil remove by the conventional way... I mean I know the first one is more expensive but is more effective too??
we´ll thanks for your patience and please excuse my bad english.
Pastorius

oceanside
Master

Re: tonsil remove by laser or the conventional way? (bolivia

Post by oceanside »

pastorius wrote:please anyone could tell me the diference betwen tonsil remove by laser and the tonsil remove by the conventional way... I mean I know the first one is more expensive but is more effective too??
\
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The truth is, none of us call give you a gauranteed answer which is better. We only had two members, Sonaitarick and PPP111, reported they were cured by laser tonsil procedure. They never return to post any follow ups, report of their progress, telling us of their new and happier life. Not a word, since they last posted. Maybe they are happy to moved on with their new life and just don't want to return to talk about the past.

Good luck.

john
ppp111
Total Newbie

Post by ppp111 »

Hello everybody
I had my cryptolysis done November - I was abroad for a month. I have no problems any more with my BB however still have a habit of using tongue scaraper and listerine or some mouthwash. I work 7am -7pm so I hardly have spare time but I`ll try to set up this "post laser" interview when I find a moment.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

Wow! Suprise, suprise.

Glad you are back and glad to hear your new and improved life is everything you had hoped for. Please tell us good news, happy events, joyful encounters as we are so desperately wanting to hear something happy. I can't wait to hear some of the things you will share with us.

Again, congradulations, PPP111. You are saved. That makes three former sufferers now found freedom and paradise; you, Sonoitarick, and our newest member jonnyath.

I hope as the days approaches there will be more of us joining your ranks of freedom and relief; a paradise of freedom from shame and anguish.

Thanks for reading this forum and taking the time to drop by. We really appreciate it.

P.S. give your sweethear a long passionate kiss for us b/c, obviously, that's something we just can't do. \:D/

john
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

ppp111, please also post what symptoms you had before and which of them disappeard after tonsil surgery

Thanks for coming back! :D
ppp111
Total Newbie

Post by ppp111 »

Lack of free time makes me not a best member of this forum. What I noticed that I used to feel like "foreign body" in my throat mainly on left side and quite often i had mushy, whitish staf - stones but not any more and when i tried to massage the back of my thorat with a q-tip to pull out this foreign body usually unsucessfully q-tip smelled awaful. Those symptoms are gone. I can not say that 100% i am cured because i never smelled my own breath but i can see other poeple reaction and my relatives noticed a huge difference. But just after the procedure for like 2 weeks it was horrible.
Last edited by ppp111 on Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
oceanside
Master

Post by oceanside »

ppp111 wrote:Lack of free time makes me not a best member of this forum. What I noticed that I used to feel like foreign body in my throat mainly on left side and quite often i had mushy, whitish staf - stones but no any more and when i tried to massage the back of my thorat with a q-tip to pull out this foreign body usually unsucessfully q-tip smelled awaful. Those symptoms are gone. I can speak that 100% i am cured because i never smelled my own breath but i can see reaction of other people and my relatives noticed a huge difference. But just after the procedure for like 2 weeks for. horrible.
PPP111,
This is great news, great news. Your laser crytolosis worked. It cured you. Again, congradulations. I am truly happy for you and pray that each and everyone of us may find freedom as you have.

Please let us know what sort of laser procedure you had, and any other important suggestion you can give to us to tell our ENT, Dr. so they can perform the laser on us.

john
noptical
God

Post by noptical »

ppp111 thats great! Congrats for getting rid of this nightmare. Please stay with us for a while and provide us with some info, it is very important for us ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic