Your Email Address:

First Name:

Rotten cabbage breath

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ihatemylife
Total Newbie

Rotten cabbage breath

Post by Ihatemylife »

Hi all
I have this breath "rotten cabbage breath" which I heard from several people.Do U guyz know any cure for this?

I have had the raw food diet for like 2 months then I stoped.
In this time I lost 15 kg and got some serious problems (I started to fart each 2 min and the fart was so powerfull that I could not stop it) also I had a weak sensation and if I started to run I get exhausted after like 20 meters,so I quited.After 1 week of normal food I started to gain weight,no more weak sensation,no more farts.
So in a way I know it helps with the bb but it can ***k up your health BADLY.
Basically eating veggies will transform you into a veggie.

halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

Hi,
Do some research on TMAU if you havent already done so, and see whether you can relate to this.
One of the odour descriptions of TMAU is rotten cabbage/vegetation.
bimms

Post by bimms »

Sounds like you were having "food combining" problems.

If you combine the wrong type of foods, it can lead to gas and other health problems.

Also, if you jump right into 100 percent raw, with no transition time, you can become very ill, because you body starts to detox too fast.

You have to gradually transition into the raw diet, and you should do a lot of research into the raw diet before jumping right in.

I would say the main thing is to get some chlorophyll into your body. Even if you don't want to go 100 percent raw, getting some chlorophyll inside you (green smoothies seem to work best) seems to work pretty well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xW5LUkeVA6s
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

Hi Ihatemylife,

I found some info on cabbage odour:

Tyrosinaemia
Tyrosinaemia is an error of metabolism, inherited, in which the body can not effectively break down the amino acid tyrosine, found in most animal and plant proteins. It is an autosomal recessive, that means two copies of an abnormal gene must be present in order for this to develop. There are three types of tyrosinemia, each with distinctive symptoms and caused by the deficiency of a different enzyme. One of the symptoms of Tyrodinaemia type 1 is a odor like cabbage or rancid butter.

Hypermethioninemia
Hypermethioninemia this condition can happen when methionine (amino acid) is not metabolized correctly in the body. Individuals with this condition may experience a fishy, sweety and fruity, rancid butter or boiled cabbage odor. It has been said that tyrosinosis-tyrosinemia is the same as hypermethioninemia.

http://bodyodor777.com/causes_metabolicdisorder.html
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic