Your Email Address:

First Name:

oil pulling

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

oil pulling

Post by waitingforrelief »

has anyone tried it? i've been doing it for a few days. don't know exactly what it does to my breath, but i definitely feel the effect on me physically. first two days i was very energetic, and then i was tired and felt completely run down. since last night, i've been having a sore throat and sinus infection-like symptoms. i read that if your body has lots of toxins, doing oil pulling might actually make you sick for a while before you get better . i don't know if that's happening to me. i have to say tho' my mouth feels very clean right after.

since it's supposed to pull out all this bacteria from the mouth, i think i'm going to try it for a while longer. i'm just wondering if anyone has tried as well.

noptical
God

Post by noptical »

What exactly is that?
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

noptical wrote:What exactly is that?
it is an ayurvedic technique to improve oral health and detoxify the body by swishing oil in the mouth for 15 minutes or so.

go to oilpulling.com for more information. i have to say my energy level is totally up since i started doing it. it's completely safe. some people might find it disgusting tho'. i've seen testimonials of it having cured halitosis and all kinds of stuff. again, what worked for someone may not work for everyone. but i can feel that it's good for me, so i'll keep doing it.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

any joy with the oil pulling..?
yab
Total Newbie

A miracle from God

Post by yab »

hi bros and sis...this is my first time to post here. This site is an answered prayer site! thanks to the owner! nice job! I'm from the Philippines and i'm also had this bb situation until i read about OIL PULLING post from one of this site's member..Hallelujah praise be to God! because I'm somehow relieved by trying this oil pulling..just yesterday using an ordinary cooking oil..and im feeling great. It's quite hard to explain..but im sure this is a cure thatt's working for me! This is just 2nd day of using the technique and produced favorable resuslts..until now im still excited about the cure and been observing the development with prayers. We don't want to repeat about the soap's preempted victory..Just try for youselves guys and let's work it out together in the process..this might be too early to say as our victory but the technique is not just all about masking externally the odor but healing the root problem internally! Please visit oilpulling.com as requested by the originator of this topic. i love u all guys and We're here for a purpose. Why don't u try it now! God bless us all!

yab
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

god's a cunt

no offense
yab
Total Newbie

i understand

Post by yab »

hi everyone, have you tried oil pulling technique yet? This is my third day of using oilpulling and things are just working fine..my bb is minimized and i believed this internal & natural healing is a process meaning to say we cant just be cured instantly..the way we always wanted..that's why we resort to fast , instant, desperate and temporary solutions like surgery,antibiotics, soap,mouthwash etc.out of our desperation to get rid of this very degrading plight..There was a time i asked God why this this problem is happening to me..Honestly there was even a thought of s*****e...and i can only remember that His ways and thoughts are always higher than ours. I don't believed i'm going to live with this problem forever till death. Quitting is the biggest mistake we're going to do right now..definitely .this is not the answer..there must be a purpose for this whole thing. Yesterday was the very first time i posted here and wow! what a debut ( frankly i was hurt ) after receiving a reply to my post..maybe that was just the effect of long years of desperation, humiliation, frustration and the list goes on..but i still treat you as brother..we're here to help each other, encourage one another and the only thing I asked is...a respect to one's belief. Hope this site becomes more visitor friendly so that everyone will feel welcomed & won't lose the momentum and excitement in finding the cure. I strongly believed & i pray that there will come a time here on this site tha members are not going to discuss bb anymore but thanksgiving, appreciation and jubilation! Keep the light & hope burning as we go to this process and developments. Everyone in this site is in my prayers! May God bless our endeavors..He is gracious!..God bless us all!

yab
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

god bless, he gave us halitosis for a purpose.

he wanted to teach us something. But wait, you dare spit in his face by trying to find a cure? He WANTED you to have halitosis. So why do you want to cure it?

You think in dramatic terms. That life is a lesson, and you will find the ultimate answer, having suffered much grief and anguish allong the way to the truth.

The fact is, millions of people have been born with halitosis, lived their lives in utter despair, and then died and lay rotting in the ground.

But YOU know that god is just teaching us a lesson and in the end, he will guide us towards salvation from this disease.

hahahha

i know my post will be deleted so before u get offended, havent you ever come across an athiest?
waitingforrelief
Sheriff

Larc400 wrote:any joy with the oil pulling..?
hi larc. i have stopped doing that for a few days - but am starting again tonight. have been sick - don't know if it had anything to do with "detoxing" from the oil pulling at all. for those of you who think that your bad breath comes from your tongue - my tongue got really pink from the oil pulling. but i can't say the breath improved.

if anything, it seemed to have gotten worse. i don't know if it had anyhting to do with the oil pulling or if it's just a coincidence. but they also say that someimtes with oil pulling it gets worse better it can get better. so if things get worse it's a good sign that healing is happening.

so i'll stick with it for a while and see.
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

interested in knowing more of your experience about oil pulling. I browsed thru the site, but not sure if it's another form of propaganda.

Can you please elaborate on exactly what you did, how you felt, how long you did it, and the results?

IDK, It seems if this was the answer, it would have been figured out long ago.

Maybe I'm pessimistic right now, but I think this is a too much of a complicated disease for any quick "I'm Cured!" fix. However I am curious about any results.

I respect your faith. Please understand that it is very difficult for some, and testing to maintain that faith, when you suffer a daily curse that makes the gift of life nothing but a endless jouney of torture. I've been told to "pray", but I honestly do not believe that it has/will ever help my breath. That type of ideology is pure fantasy in my opinion.
yab
Total Newbie

JESUS reigns !

Post by yab »

hI everyone,

I'm somehow perplexed because i'm a Christian, but suffered greately with this bb nightmare..& yet.. I still believed in the Supreme intervention in our plight. We came from
different nationalities or races, backgrounds that's why we differ in our views,beliefs & convictions..thanks to all readers,members for taking time to read this thread. Just as i've said earlier, wouldn't it be nice if we pay respect to everyone's conviction? It just happened that though i thought of s*****e, or giving up....i just cudn't do it..because i'm still clinging on this Hope.of mine. Some of us are really desperate in seeking the doctors,chemist,scientist, inventors' ideas..Absolutely there's nothing wrong with that. .It is just a matter of own & different convictions. I have a feeling that this might be the last post im going to make..but before that happens I just want to point out some words:

He made man and did not intended us to suffer or give us diseases like badbreath,
etc..sin did.
Sometimes God only allowed these things to happen for us to benefit from any lessons learned. There is a big difference between the word allowed and made..Faith is
different from the word sleeping or just doing nothing..I did not say faith alone could
heal us..& the truth is.....
faith without work is dead or useless..I would have not tried oil pulling if i believed that
faith alone, per se is the cure..that's why physical exercise i believed is part of
our healing program. Sometimes He uses channels,simpliest thing, or people etc. or
even ourselves (thoughts) for our own good. l'm grateful for the very simple oil
pulling technique which some of us already tried..and honestly im enjoying it till now
through its simplicity and its contribution in its own little way. I can't afford to pay
surgery,laser or taking expensive medicines like you're doing..i can only afford to use
peroxide, baking soda & the latest oil pulling which i still believed beneficial for me which brings joy and hope to me...just like i've said...a matter of conviction.

God bless u all! In Jesus' name! God is good!
dukpoki
Total Newbie

Re: JESUS reigns !

Post by dukpoki »

yab wrote:hI everyone,

I'm somehow perplexed because i'm a Christian, but suffered greately with this bb nightmare..& yet.. I still believed in the Supreme intervention in our plight. We came from
different nationalities or races, backgrounds that's why we differ in our views,beliefs & convictions..thanks to all readers,members for taking time to read this thread. Just as i've said earlier, wouldn't it be nice if we pay respect to everyone's conviction? It just happened that though i thought of s*****e, or giving up....i just cudn't do it..because i'm still clinging on this Hope.of mine. Some of us are really desperate in seeking the doctors,chemist,scientist, inventors' ideas..Absolutely there's nothing wrong with that. .It is just a matter of own & different convictions. I have a feeling that this might be the last post im going to make..but before that happens I just want to point out some words:

He made man and did not intended us to suffer or give us diseases like badbreath,
etc..sin did.
Sometimes God only allowed these things to happen for us to benefit from any lessons learned. There is a big difference between the word allowed and made..Faith is
different from the word sleeping or just doing nothing..I did not say faith alone could
heal us..& the truth is.....
faith without work is dead or useless..I would have not tried oil pulling if i believed that
faith alone, per se is the cure..that's why physical exercise i believed is part of
our healing program. Sometimes He uses channels,simpliest thing, or people etc. or
even ourselves (thoughts) for our own good. l'm grateful for the very simple oil
pulling technique which some of us already tried..and honestly im enjoying it till now
through its simplicity and its contribution in its own little way. I can't afford to pay
surgery,laser or taking expensive medicines like you're doing..i can only afford to use
peroxide, baking soda & the latest oil pulling which i still believed beneficial for me which brings joy and hope to me...just like i've said...a matter of conviction.

God bless u all! In Jesus' name! God is good!
amen bro! hope He hears our cries and banishes this atrocity soon!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic