Your Email Address:

First Name:

DR VISIT TODAY..bowel/sinus

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
deebo

DR VISIT TODAY..bowel/sinus

Post by deebo »

Today i visited my gp Dr again . When I get there the front desk girls is acting oddly , looking past me and putting her shirt over here face !! Ok , I am mentally tuf now . I just ask her directly "is it my breath ,actually thats what i'm here for " . She smiles genuinely and says "no , my boss coming behind you ,I have a cold ,I'm supposed to wear this stupid thing " . She pulls out a hospital mask ,puts it over her mouth !! She seems embarrassed to have to wear it while her boss passes . Then takes it off when the boss is gone .

Before this i was standing diagonal to her so my bb would at least defuse before hitting her nose . Now that she took the mask off ,I stood right up to her to test . No reaction . Before I could feel myself getting flustered and gave her an incorrect ph number .Now I was able to think straight ,I corrected it . The strangest weight was lifted slightly off me . But I still wasn't assured .

The helper calls my name . A 20 y/o asian kid . Checks my BP and temp,weight .. I lost 10 lbs since last visit 5months ago . In the private room he asks what i'm here for I now am accustom to blurting it out before anxiety gets the better of me . I say "Halitosis " .. hes like "..how do you spell it ..what is it ?" Lol . I say its bad breath . I get none of the usual reactions from him .
My Dr enters . I trust her . She pulls the computer right up to me like 2 feet away and starts firing questions and going over my history . Right away ,I get the feeling that we are going through the motions and she can't smell a Dam thing . I ask her "so wait .. you still don't sense any odor ?" Shes like " my dear.. I'm right up to your mouth .. I'm telling you again like your last visit , I dont smell any bad odor . " at this point ,the awkwardness is to the point that we both probably want to laugh because I can lick her nose if I wanted . She says she saw something on Larry King about a breath pill and was thinking of me . Googles it ,prints it out for me . When I leave, the waiting room is full of 20 or so people . The front desk girl Is Wearing the Mask :roll:

To me this and many other encounters screams of how Halitophobia can co-exist WITH halitosis . I would b a Fool to be assured that my breath was fine all the time because of instances like this . To me , This proves that my bb is not likely a sinus issue . I did not eat before todays visit , which I will do next time . On many occasions , a friend and I would go out to eat ,chatting it up in the car ,only to be handed water or gum on the ride home . This is after eating rice noodles , mint, raw lime, and sprouts. Nothing like meat and garlic . Even after having a banana smoothie (nothing but banana and 2 oz of water) I get terrible reactions . This happens at work too. On my drive in ,I eat fruit to power up . I get bad reactions after eat nothing but grapes or apples .

This Morning after the Dr visit , I went to get my tmau test . The place is closed . Vets Day . For now ,no more pursuing to sinuses for me . On to the gut .
:|

Skype skunkhugs

lost1234
Junior

Post by lost1234 »

Thats good, Hopefully you are headed in the right direction. Do you have anyone you ever opened up to about this like a friend or family member? I think the only way im ever going to beat this thing is for me to put all my pride and embarrisment aside and go ahead and ask a good friend if he smells my breath. Show him the site so he knows what we all go through. Then explain the situation and see if he would help in telling me what helps my breath and what doesnt. Ask if it is coming from my nose? What it smells like? If I eat or dont eat does it smell? Just doing things to see if im headed in the right direction. If I work up the courage and he is willing, then I think i'll be closer. I think it could help alot of people in doing this.
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

Deebo, your bb is very much like me...on & off ..depending on the food..but I also have other symptoms when I have bb . so most of the time I can realize that I have bb. Do you have other signs when your b is very bad?

For example once I was invited to a friend place and I have been so careful and I had eaten only veggies the day before. He was so kind zero reactions and he even made tea for me in his own glass...but last week the same person came to my place, I had eaten more freely and had itchy throat, red eyes etc...he started showing reactions , angry looks etc until I stood up and sat on a chair as far as possible at the corner of the room. He stopped reacting.When I have bb I get reactions from almost anybody around and I have physical symptoms...Do you have any?
deebo

Post by deebo »

Hi Clara . Ya , the night before the Dr visit , I ate cooked junk ,thinking that it would of course make BB power . When I eat high calorie cooked fats and proteins at night ,i'm not hungry in the AM . I'm still digesting the compact calories . I visit the Dr 7 + hours after eating . Maybe this helped :| i only guess at this point but for Sure after i eat i get Terrible reaction like i opened the gates to my bowel . It can be smelled 15 feet away easily . This is a problem hours after eating even clean fruit as i was saying .

Clara , i get the red eyes and swollen sinus even raw or cook i notice . Last night and today I had lots of dairy ,fats,protein . I feel sluggish , with slow bowel but no extra sinus or red eyes or allergies than on raw right now . I Know My sweat will smell Terrible compared to raw low fat diet . i will try to sweat today and start charcoal i just got in the mail .

Both(any) types of diet has physical signs for me too Clara . You and I know its much easier to get enough fuel on cooked . Like you say , raw can make us lose appetite and then the downward spiral . I was only 156 lbs yeaterday at the Dr ! In the past I have been 220 of muscle !! Both diets we have to be careful to watch intake and health . Bad health can lead to Worse bb and other dangers.
deebo

Post by deebo »

@ Lost . Seeking and nourishing a good support system Is My Number 1 Recommendation for Anyone on this site. I am normally very private & closed. But I have recently been forcing myself to open up about this bb & other issues . With family ,my(very) few friends and most of all ..Myself first . My family is abroad so they can't smell it but have in the past . It is a delicate balance with not making the bb/phobia issue burdensome for others . Like Malory says "its not all we have" . I don't want those loved and trusted people to feel that I'm the' bb guy' and thats all they remember about me ,cause its all we talk about . It gets weird fast . Faster than just bb .

No. they aren't there to just be our halimeter . We can just let them know to be honest when bb raises its ugly head . If they can handle it , we can try and not make a bigger deal about it . I informed some folks that its possibly genetic so fams ear are open but I don't give em an earful .

I recently heard someone talking about a conservative guy who mistakenly picked up a transvestite . When he found out , he killed and buried her and shot himself !! All that could be avoided If he could just take himself less seriously sometimes . Sometimes ,I try to laugh it this bb issue . 8-[
Last edited by deebo on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NatsStuff
Total Newbie

deebo I want to help you

Post by NatsStuff »

Hi Deebo,

I can help you. I have made a solution that will get rid of your bad breath and help your gums and teeth to heal nicely. You will notice the difference within 2 days of brushing your teeth with the mixture. It's organic and natural and actually works. Unlike anything else that only masks the problem. I will send it free to you no matter where you are in the world at no cost to you, just because I would like to help you. I am from New Zealand. email me: usability (at) xtra dot co dot nz
I dont know if emails are allowed in these forums so I have written it differently.
deebo

Re: deebo I want to help you

Post by deebo »

NatsStuff wrote:Hi Deebo,

I can help you. I have made a solution that will get rid of your bad breath and help your gums and teeth to heal nicely. You will notice the difference within 2 days of brushing your teeth with the mixture. It's organic and natural and actually works. Unlike anything else that only masks the problem. I will send it free to you no matter where you are in the world at no cost to you, just because I would like to help you. I am from New Zealand. email me: usability (at) xtra .......
I dont know if emails are allowed in these forums so I have written it differently.
What are the ingredients ?????????
Last edited by deebo on Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

baking soda and peroxide
SunDancer
Total Newbie

Re: DR VISIT TODAY..bowel/sinus

Post by SunDancer »

deebo wrote: My Dr enters . I trust her . She pulls the computer right up to me like 2 feet away and starts firing questions and going over my history . She says she saw something on Larry King about a breath pill and was thinking of me . Googles it ,prints it out for me
Whats the pill called, does it sound any good?
deebo

Post by deebo »

SunDancer wrote:
deebo wrote: My Dr enters . I trust her . She pulls the computer right up to me like 2 feet away and starts firing questions and going over my history . She says she saw something on Larry King about a breath pill and was thinking of me . Googles it ,prints it out for me
@Sundancer . Its Breath gems TOTAL SCAM . Its a mint oil pill ,which ..hey may help but I called yesterday on a whim . they say "2.99 for shipping and handling " .if you giv your credit card number , they will ship you a new pack for 20 buck every month !! :x like it or Not. Better to go to the health store for mint oil .

My Dr does not vouch for this stuff , just mentioned it really . I'll tell her it a scheme . I tell you the same
SunDancer
Total Newbie

Post by SunDancer »

deebo wrote:
SunDancer wrote:
@Sundancer . Its Breath gems TOTAL SCAM . Its a mint oil pill ,which ..hey may help but I called yesterday on a whim . they say "2.99 for shipping and handling " .if you giv your credit card number , they will ship you a new pack for 20 buck every month !! :x like it or Not. Better to go to the health store for mint oil .

My Dr does not vouch for this stuff , just mentioned it really . I'll tell her it a scheme . I tell you the same

Ok, thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic