Your Email Address:

First Name:

A Cure is impossible using mouthwash

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master

A Cure is impossible using mouthwash

Post by oceanside »

A Cure is Impossible using Mouthwash

Dear Members,

I want to correct myself for loosely using the word “Cure” so irresponsibly. More than anything in the world I want a cure so badly I can taste it. However, I realized that what I have is an irreversible chemical imbalance, enzyme deficiency, my body’s inability to synthesize and product the necessary chemicals to balance itself, thus, chronic halitosis state (?). The only true “CURE” is one medically designed, tested, scrutinized, validated, and approved by experts/scientists/physicians, and ultimately manufactured by a reputable pharmaceutical company. That time will come.

I was too hasty to react to Mr. Immel’s email when I said a cure from him. Now that I had a chance to sleep on it, what we are presented with is a band-aid, temporary relief, a crutch, a mouthwash to help us get through our day within acceptable limits; our breath won’t send people running the other direction. (If) Lavoris helps and we experience 8hrs, 6hrs, heck I’ll even take 4hrs of freedom, that’s better than nothing until a true cure arrives.

So feel free to participate, bring closure to your effort in sending your email to him four months ago, only if you believe, and out of your own free-will, not by my pursuation. Email Mr. Immel.

I know what Mr. Immel wrote, “a hand written formula by a chemist” sounds too good to be true, sounds like something you read from Harry Potter novel. But it’s not up to me to judge him. If he came up with the story, his integrity is one the line. We came to him four months ago with our letters and our petitions, and those of you who written your letters we now have closure. If the mouthwash is worthless, we can say we tried our best and move on. After all it won’t be the first time we experienced disappointment with a product, and won’t be the last. If Lavoris is trash, we can throw it into our garbage bend with Therabreath, Profresh, K12Bliss, leady gut syndrome, candida, oral thrush, liver detox, chlorphyll, on and on and on. There isn't anything left I haven't tried.

But we at lease put up a great fight, and didn’t get our assess kicked in. In fact, we can claim a victory because Lavoris came to us with an offer. Who can say that any company came to them offering a product in such fashion? No one. So let’s focus on a couple of great things that are happening.

There are several important projects in our field. We now are building a relationship/friendship with Dr. Wenyuan Shi, the inventor of one of the most important discovery in recent scientific endeavor. His Specific Targeted antimicrobial Peptides (STAMP) discovery is exactly what we need to help with our bacterial mutation, and “super” adaptive ability to regenerate and multiply in our body thus, chronic halitosis state. We are still maintaining a friendship with Dr. Hillman of Oragenics. He’s still advocating for us. I will post his letter for you to read.

Also, Tyra Banks. This piece I will remain quiet about until further information. It’s very important.

Again, I was hasty to use the word CURE in describing the Lavoris Mouthwash. After all I don’t believe mixing two or three chemicals together will ever produce a “cure” for our problems. It will require an act of GOD for a cure to arrive, or it may just require our blood and tears. HIV/AIDS, cancer and other diseases have a cure we just gotta do a better job of getting exposure, working together, and believing we can reach our goal.

Faithfully,

John

austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

even if it is not a cure in the literal sense, rather a "treatment" which does the job, it really doesnt matter.

Dont second guess yourself. You were free from halitosis for two years, and as best your memory serves you, that is the timeframe you were using a specific formula of mouthwash. When the formula changed, so did your breath.

I believe you, we believe you, so you should believe in yourself. You have come from having a memory, to having a special mouthwash created by a large company, all in a matter of months. That is truly great in itself.

If they get the formula exactly the way it was back then, and i believe Dr Immel when he says he has found it, then i believe we will have an effective treatment for halitosis.

Simple as that.
stinky

Post by stinky »

I agree with you any chemaical mouthwash will only kill the bacteria for a small amount of time but it always comes back. I get 2-3 hours relief with chlorhexidine mouthwash. Prob the best out of everything iv tried. Probiotics or stamp technologh looks the best way forward.

How many hours did you get with lavoris.

Is there an enzyme test you could get done.

Really appreciate all the work effort u put into finding relief and cure.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

It may not be "the cure", but more like a temporary thing that stops halitosis. But even THAT we don't have, John. So how irresponsible you may think it sounds, some people here still see it as a cure. I would at least if I'm lucky enough that it works for me.

You're right man, do things one step at a time. We can't go for "the cure" yet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic