Your Email Address:

First Name:

Beyonce joins our club

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bishop

Post by Bishop »

So it's really true Misery loves company. Reading peoples post about this subject makes me sad.

Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

I'm a huge music fanatic and a fan of Beyonce's. She was on Tyra Banks once promoting her tour and she said she gets dehydrated, so she drinks a lot of liquids and water. Neither of them brought up the bad breath issue but I remember when she said this it was not long after this rumor came out and she seemed a little bit defiant (to me). Not towards Tyra but just her tone like she was responding to something almost.

I have a feeling she has a slight problem but its manageable for her through suplements, plenty of water, etc.
willsmith
Total Newbie

Stars with Bad Breath!

Post by willsmith »

Peer reports suggest the following stars are all known for having noticable bad breath:

Ben Affleck, Hugh Grant, Jack Nicholson, Phillip Seymour-Hoffman, Bruce Willis, Harvey Keitel, Meryl Streep, Oprah Winfrey, Ben Stiller, Nicholas Cage, Sylvestor Stallone, Brittney Spears, Jake Gylenhaal, Helen Hunt, Nicole Ritchie, Keifer Sutherland, Kirsten Dunst, Sean Connery, Tara Reid, Drew Barrymore, Cameron Diaz, Davie Bowie, Christina Aguilera, Moby and Penelope Cruz.

I dont see beyonce in the above list but then again, this list could be outdated :)

Source:

Code: Select all

http://www.badbreathtreatmentreview.com/Stars-with-bad-breath!-WOW.html
Last edited by willsmith on Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

BB is really common problem. So many people have it.
snoopsister
Sheriff

Post by snoopsister »

Brittney spears has a severe coated toungue. I heard about hugh grant for yrs. Also, Will smith was at a movie premier recently and he came over to some fans and said hi and stuff and they commented after he left that his breath smelled :D
DrMel

Post by DrMel »

I read an interview with Kate Winslet several years ago and she was asked what it was like to be kissed by Leonardo Di Caprio (Titanic) as she replied that it was terrible because of his bad breath. What a diss! O:)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic