Your Email Address:

First Name:

candida

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
austuser
Sheriff

candida

Post by austuser »

after doing some reading over the last few days i strongly believe that my bb could be cause by candida. I never even knew about this.

The symptoms of candida are very familiar.

fatigue
mind slow and foggy
crave sugar, have a bloated abdomen or abdominal pain
yeast infections or rashes on genitals
white coating on your tongue or inside your mouth
itchy rashes on skin
feel 20 to 30 years older than you really are
long struggle for health cause you depression (umm yes!)

im sure you have all discussed this/ looked into it, but this is the first ive heard of it. It sounds so much like what i may have.

austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

the other thing i notice is that my bb isnt like some peoples. e.g its not really fecal smelling, nor do i have a fecal taste in my mouth. The only way i can describe the taste is yeasty.

When i drink beer i get very lathargic and get headaches, and my bb is worse than when i have vodka or some other alcohol.

Maybe im actually allergic to yeast...if thats possible...
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

Yeah I have also always thought that the Candiditis (???) symptoms seemed to fit me too. On the other hand they are pretty vague and could fit almost all people :?

It would be interesting to go to a doctor and see if there is an actual proper "cure" to stop candida overgrowth... all the remedies I see on the web seem so "new-agey". I'll ask on my next visit :arrow:

/Karl 8-[
austuser
Sheriff

Post by austuser »

I too will ask my doctor.

Its strange. I dont think i realised how much K12 probiotics were helping me until i tried the metronidazole. After that antibiotic, my mouth is so sour and breath so very bad. before metro, my breath was no where near as bad. Now, it reminds me of before i started to use K12 probiotics over a year ago. So they must have done some help over time.

I get constant yeast infections between my toes (athletes foot, tinea) and on my genitals. What if the coating on my tongue and the asociated smell is a yeast infection??

there are some products i am researching on the net. All are pretty expensive. My breath doesnt smell like tonsil stones, so i think i have a different "type" of bb than some people here.
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

I have investigated candida a couple of times in the past. Had a lab test for it - that proved negative. Also took a course of pills that were supposed to counteract it. These didnt have any effect on the demon BB...
Crepusculo

Post by Crepusculo »

Well I too have thought of that, but candida does not cause bad breath. Do any of you use those pumps for the mouth, like people who suffer from asthma or bronchitis? If so, using them and not washing your mouth well afterwards may be a cause of that white stuff you have.
baguio
Advanced

Post by baguio »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic