Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

Yes lets meet! I can only go out weekdays after work.

TM: 0906-6778910
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

@scumboycandida
welcome to the club. can you share some details? age, treatment or products tried so far, etc.
scumboycandida
Total Newbie

Post by scumboycandida »

for now im using therabreath toothpaste and oral rinse but no luck... still the same result... im just wondering because my tongue is yellowish white and i have red patches on the back of my throat.. is this a oral thrush any help? im 28
rey

Post by rey »

remove
Last edited by rey on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

whew.. i'm glad that theres a lot of filipinos here too.. i'm from fairview, fresh grad. ive been suffering from this for 5 years.. guys you might wanna chat on ym? or lets make a conference? nakakailang lang kasi my grammar is f***** up
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

are there any globe users here? if you wana talk i could call you.. heres my number 09179453740
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

qwerty: wow, unli? hehe :)
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

jump wrote:
angst-ridden wrote:I just started taking flora balance last wed., and its still too early to tell. I bought it online since it's not available here, i just tried it to see if it'll work for me. But so far my mouth still feels the same though.

Where did you order it from ?
It`s hard to find an online source that delivers probiotics to our country. They deliver biotene toothpaste but not probiotics & even GOL enzymes.
Really? I didn't know that. I ordered it from www.flora-balance.com, i used paypal to pay for it. It cost me $39 or P1,677 for 2 bottles, shipping charge included.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

chubbygirl wrote:
my3rdmolars wrote:
angst-ridden wrote:I'm just using oracare and hydrogen peroxide plus i just started taking flora balance, hopefully it would work.
Uy, ano yung flora balance? Did it help you with bb? Share naman.

do oracare and hydrogen peroxide work? what's the regimen for that? and if i don't have time to brush, will oracare work if i just gargle it right after eating?
Oracare is best for a maximum of 10 minutes? (i think) of relief after brushing. It tastes like therabreath and doesn't dry our mouth. Hydrogen peroxide, on the other hand, dries our mouth but gives temporary relief too. Makes my teeth whiter too. I just use HP after brushing, then i take 2 flora-balance capsules. That stuff is primarily directed for candida patients, i don't have candida but i hope it will work on me if i take it long enough, since i read that some were actually cured by it.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

I'm sure all of you guys received a PM from a user named "jensen"? She was asking if i could appear on GMA for the Pinoy MD episode regarding bad breath. Of course i don't want to expose my identity nationwide, haha. Was just wondering if you guys got the same PM and if someone agreed to appear on the show? I think the bolder ones can try so that this monster that we have in our mouth gets some exposure and hopefully a cure?? will be invented.
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

angst-ridden wrote:I'm sure all of you guys received a PM from a user named "jensen"? She was asking if i could appear on GMA for the Pinoy MD episode regarding bad breath. Of course i don't want to expose my identity nationwide, haha. Was just wondering if you guys got the same PM and if someone agreed to appear on the show? I think the bolder ones can try so that this monster that we have in our mouth gets some exposure and hopefully a cure?? will be invented.
I got her PM too. She even sent me a text message saying that my identity will never be exposed. I didn't reply because I cant do it.
rey

GMA7

Post by rey »

remove
Last edited by rey on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

What time is that show?
my3rdmolars
Junior

Re: GMA7

Post by my3rdmolars »

rey wrote:please watch gma 7 pinoy md episode about bad breath on saturday
are we going to see you on tv?
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

am currently drinking a tablespoon of virgin coconut oil morning and night, and using it as a pre-brushing rinse (it's called "oil pulling") - also in the morning and at night. it hasn't done me any good so far

tried gargling with oracare after eating (didn't have time to brush then).i thereafter did the lick smell test and found that my breath ended up smelling like tangy mustard. eeew.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic