Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
qwerty

Post by qwerty »

Guys im afraid that i might be suffering from a mental problem not from halitosis.. my girlfriend and i use to argue everytime i ask her if my breath realy stinks, she just keep on insisting that its just a delusion or im just too paranoid to think that my breath smells bad..

Like you i always get that impresion from other people whenever i talk or even w/ my mouth shut..

And so i got this idea that the best solution from this p is to meet someone whose suffering from this condition too.. since some of us are from manila maybe we could make meet ups guys.. tingin nyo? malaking tulong ito

rey

pinoy md

Post by rey »

remove
Last edited by rey on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

I dont know about you guys but i'm planning to take the "supernatural" route and start looking for psychic healers since i already consulted a dentist, ENT, and an internist and they found nothing wrong with me. I don't feel any discomfort in my body either. So i figured, if these people can heal major diseases and even goiter, then it must be possible to get healed as well. Just giving you guys an idea on how to handle this, although im expecting those who are non-believers in this stuff might laugh or scoff at the idea.
rey

philippines/BB

Post by rey »

remove
Last edited by rey on Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

rey: what time is the show?
chubbygirl
Junior

Post by chubbygirl »

angst-ridden: tell us how it goes :) thats not something to scoff at; it's a valid mode of treatment :)
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Allright, i will update if there has been any substantial progress, after all i just tried to email the psychic healer.
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

mich wrote:Wow, it'll be nice to have a bb meetup+smoke session :P I wonder if baguio is a known safe place to smoke? @Dickarma, I have Kuya Rey's cell no. if you want I can pm it to you.
qwerty wrote:And so i got this idea that the best solution from this p is to meet someone whose suffering from this condition too.. since some of us are from manila maybe we could make meet ups guys.. tingin nyo? malaking tulong ito
rey wrote:saan ba kayo sa pinas bat parang di tayo magkatagpo e kung metro manila lang kayo bat di tayo magkitakita dito just leave a message na lang kasi parang napakaliit lang ng manila bakit hindi tayo magkita ?
Yey, lets go!
TM: 0906-6778910
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

did anyone get the chance to watch that pinoy md episode???

angst-ridden
any feedback on that approach?

don't know what to try next :(
dick.karma
Advanced

Post by dick.karma »

*BUMP*

who's going to baguio!??? ;)
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

I got to watch that episode. A guy was featured and he was even starring in the re-enactment. Lol. The episode just featured a bunch of recipes that have anti-BB ingredients. I'm pretty sure that if we eat that there won't be any effect, haha. Anyway, i don't know if the healer has attended to my email yet, since the healer claims to heal via remote healing. You just have to submit a photo via email. Although when i was asked to describe the discomfort that i feel in the form, i can't really type anything but "my mouth feels dry and uncomfortable most of the time", so i dunno if it's gonna be taken seriously.
marlboro_lights

Post by marlboro_lights »

ive read a commoent on facebook about drinking milk to lessen bad breath.. i think its working on me.. try nyo..
marlboro_lights

parang trip ko yung BB COMMUNITY MEET UP.. join ako pag meron ang mga taga manila.. heres my number just message me kung meron dito manila.. 09062175591
aquariusgal24
Total Newbie

Post by aquariusgal24 »

hey there marlboro-lights pano mo nsabing my effect ung milk sau?

has anyone ever tried the manuka honey here? meron ba sa manila im planning to buy this one.
marlboro_lights

ilang days palang ako umiinom ng milk.. pero napapansin ko medyo less ang nakikita kong reactions sa mga kausap ko.. pero paminsan meron parin though its not as much as before.. nacurious nga ako so nagsearch ako sa net and nakalagay dun is ang milk sa dapat iwasan.. pero i dont know.. somehow its working on me..

tuloy ba ang meet up natin guys?? lets meet then talk about our experiences then maybe lets find solutions together.. parang support group kung baga..
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic