Your Email Address:

First Name:

Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
CureSeeker15
Re: Anyone live in Philippines? Manila.

Post by CureSeeker15 »

Ricky wrote:
Berries wrote:
Ricky wrote: Hello berries

Nabasa ko na ang caprylic acid. Hmmm... This is a product that i have never tried before. Well, lets try it. Saan ka bibili? Sa healthy options?
Ricky

Di tayo nag-aabot sa group chat. Pa accept ng friend request ko Kikayness fb name. Sa tingin ko kasi tayo lang ata dalawa may case ng candida. Or text mo ko 09950196539. Or give me you #. Thanks!
Ok
yow di ako masyado active pero 98 % candida ang hinala ko

Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

CureSeeker15 wrote:
Ricky wrote:
Berries wrote:
Ricky

Di tayo nag-aabot sa group chat. Pa accept ng friend request ko Kikayness fb name. Sa tingin ko kasi tayo lang ata dalawa may case ng candida. Or text mo ko 09950196539. Or give me you #. Thanks!
Ok
yow di ako masyado active pero 98 % candida ang hinala ko
Hello cureseeker
Diba kasali ka na sa chat namin? May gamit ka ba ibang username?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

jollibee1208 wrote:im really alone, my BB already ruined my life at the start. my friend just told me, "hey friend, i guess ur right, do u remember the time u asked me if i smell something on u?, now i do, ur breath."

i was already very energetic when he told me he dont smell anything, and i was very confident since past month.
this was my best friend whom i asked b4 and he said no. :cry: :cry:

and i was just about to court a girl whom i really like, but my friend said that girl told him that my breath stinks.

pls i really need someone same with my case, please i want someone to talk with in person. anyone will do. :cry:
Hello

Calling all old members from year 2010! Mag paramdam naman kayo? Kumusta na kayo? Ano na balita sa inyo? Share niyo naman ang updates niyo...

Thanks
Coppertree80
Total Newbie

Post by Coppertree80 »

hi im new

also, how do you reply to a particular post? (like, how do you quote the post?)
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Coppertree80 wrote:hi im new

Welcome coppertree.

By replying just click the upper right button. Yung quotation mark.

Taga san ka? Gaano na katagal ang bb mo?

Join ka sa fb group chat. Mag create ka ng dummy accout. Mag friend request ka kay kikayness.
Justice
Junior

Post by Justice »

Hello... Welcome po... Join ka po sa group chat namin.. kami-kami po magkakasama nina kuya Ricky..

Add me po if you want to join or si Berries which is " Kikayness " ang FB name..

"Alfarcy Xii Gaming" po FB name ko..
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

Justice wrote:

Hello... Welcome po... Join ka po sa group chat namin.. kami-kami po magkakasama nina kuya Ricky..

Add me po if you want to join or si Berries which is " Kikayness " ang FB name..

"Alfarcy Xii Gaming" po FB name ko..
Thank you Justice
dave
Total Newbie

Post by dave »

Ricky wrote:
jollibee1208 wrote:im really alone, my BB already ruined my life at the start. my friend just told me, "hey friend, i guess ur right, do u remember the time u asked me if i smell something on u?, now i do, ur breath."

i was already very energetic when he told me he dont smell anything, and i was very confident since past month.

and i was just about to court a girl whom i really like, but my friend said that girl told him that my breath stinks.

pls i really need someone same with my case, please i want someone to talk with in person. anyone will do. :cry:
Hello

Calling all old members from year 2010! Mag paramdam naman kayo? Kumusta na kayo? Ano na balita sa inyo? Share niyo naman ang updates niyo...

Thanks
Hi kids. Old member here as well as just plain old :oops: Nothing new to tell just trying my best to maintain a clean mouth, brush once or twice, floss daily, gargle saline solution, sometimes I use oracare...have a wife and kids, just trying to live daily without embarassing myself... :oops:
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

dave wrote:
Ricky wrote:

Hello

Thanks
Hi kids. Old member here as well as just plain old :oops: Nothing new to tell just trying my best to maintain a clean mouth, brush once or twice, floss daily, gargle saline solution, sometimes I use oracare...have a wife and kids, just trying to live daily without embarassing myself... :oops:
Hello dave
Old member ka ba? Ano dati mo username? Sali ka sa group chat namin. Name of group is FREE.
dave
Total Newbie

Post by dave »

Ricky wrote:
dave wrote:
Ricky wrote: Hello

Thanks
Hello dave
Old member ka ba? Ano dati mo username? Sali ka sa group chat namin. Name of group is FREE.
My old user name was bb dave, I posted a long time ago just discovered this site again. Just trying to read other members experiences and see if there's something new I think I should try...how do I join your group chat? Is that on facebook?
blue bird
Total Newbie

Post by blue bird »

Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice a day. I also changed my diet to more greens and fruits . I still eat meat but just 3 times a week. I also eat almonds carrots and celery as snack. In my situation I coudnt beleive it was my reflux . All this acid in the back of my throat. Magnesium is helping me so much!!!
Please let t me know how it went .
But I suggest you do your research first as I did and still doing it.
Never give up !!! and try it .. you will see a HUGE difference.
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

dave wrote:
Ricky wrote:
dave wrote:
Hello dave
My old user name was bb dave, I posted a long time ago just discovered this site again. Just trying to read other members experiences and see if there's something new I think I should try...how do I join your group chat? Is that on facebook?
Yes, FREE ang name ng group. If you cant find it, try to find the name kikayness. Mag request ka sa kanya. How old are you now?
Ricky
Sheriff

Post by Ricky »

blue bird wrote:Try magnesium in powder !!! I use Magnesol you can find it on Amazon. the flavor is not the best but mix it w Oraje Juice. PLEASE read about what magnesium can do for you and no side effects. I am started taking this products already 3 weeks and halitosis is 80% better. I will start taking it twice a day. I also changed my diet to more greens and fruits . I still eat meat but just 3 times a week. I also eat almonds carrots and celery as snack. In my situation I coudnt beleive it was my reflux . All this acid in the back of my throat. Magnesium is helping me so much!!!
Please let t me know how it went .
But I suggest you do your research first as I did and still doing it.
Never give up !!! and try it .. you will see a HUGE difference.
Thanks blue bird.

Join ka sa group chat namin so you could tell your experience to others. The name of the group is FREE. you can also find someone named kikayness. Mag request ka lang sa kanya.
dave
Total Newbie

Post by dave »

Ricky wrote:
dave wrote:
Ricky wrote: Hello dave
Yes, FREE ang name ng group. If you cant find it, try to find the name kikayness. Mag request ka sa kanya. How old are you now?
I'm 58 now. I learned I had bb when I started college but probably had it like...since birth? We were a poor family and after I learned I have bb I wanted to quit school. It was a credit to my parents especially my mother for not giving up on me and scraped me up through college. I am quite good looking and also believe that I have above average intellect. I learned and mastered ways to hide or minimize the effect of my bb on very few friends and work colleagues. The company I worked with was trying to groom me (I think) for a higher position (God how I hated those management meetings, and tried to avoid them when possible). I guess luck can only take you to a certain level and like Segunda after 18 years decided to avail of early retirement. Been doing business on my own since then...I've done most of the things discussed here right now really just concentrating on clean living like blue bird says eat fruits/vegetables. I started eating brown rice, does not help bb but the health benefits I felt immediately. Well, I had to adopt clean living because of my age and early stages of hypertension...
Coppertree80
Total Newbie

Post by Coppertree80 »

hi im new
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic