Your Email Address:

First Name:

Still cured, 6 months

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
YippieImCured

Still cured, 6 months

Post by YippieImCured »

OK been cured for ages and now enjoying my life... My mouth tastes lush all the time now.

One thin that licked it for me was brushing a decayed wisdom tooth at the back of my mouth. Check your mouth to see if there isn't one major source.

Current protocol:

Brush with cocunet oil (amazing)
Swish with water or vinegar (important, don'y let the oil sit on your teeth)
Magnesium and Clay are good.
Pure Vitamin C is very good... I take 10-15 grams a day. Check out the work of Linus Pauling. A lot of you may have chronic scurvy. Laugh it up but read the research.
MMS is WONDERFUL for oral health. (From Jim Humble)
Medicinal CLay is good too, but get your finger and check the smell of every tooth.

OK gotta go good luck all... I don't have time to stick around...

Bishop

Post by Bishop »

I can bet that I major source of your cure is Vitamin C.

Our bodies are able to deal with what ever the cause of our bad breath is as long as we have a strong immune system to deal with it.

If you take out a decayed tooth thinking it will solve your problems. It may but don't be surprised if other tooth starts decaying because you immune systems is not able to stop the source of the excess bacteria which is causing the decay.
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

Thanks for the recommendation :P
rdamech

Post by rdamech »

I'm sorry,...coconut oil to treat bad breath? Never heard of that. Can you tell us more about it?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic