Your Email Address:

First Name:

Hey!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Ice
Advanced

Hey!

Post by Ice »

I just wante to let u know that I love this forum!
second thing, Jimi we are all with u!we all know what u are going thru, with parents and life in general, it's like looking into a mirror! 8)
bb makes depresion, and that influences us big time, and that creates tensions betwen us and people we care about, we don't fullfil our goals, because of bb, and that pisses of our parents and other people close to us.... :x
but what can u do'? what I try is I'm the kinda guy that likes jokes and just don't give a funk about much, but still follow my goals even if there is some cute girl waiting for me to let me know that my breath stinks, that i'm a stinker....people like me because i'm allways optimistic, ..welll thats when i'm with them, if i'm honest with you guys I have even thought about s*****e, but to miss the Fantastic day when they discover the cure????!!No way I'll stick around for some time :D
I am not weak, I'm a surviver! :twisted: even if it pisses me off when I see a complete moron siting next to a cute girl, and the dude sitting next to me can't breathe....so I this times we have to be "egoistic", take care about ourselfs!because if u let others controll you,your destiny, if you are hooping they will understand u, be kind you can keep on dreaming!
I'm still a student, even if it is just hard not often almos allways I refuse to be a Faliure!like some gay (he was an ex-soldier or something) said on curezone:surrender is not an option! :x
so I'll wait these few months,years for the cure, than I'm coming back stronger than ever!!can't wait for that day!
I don't know if I mentioned, but I'm making a forum in my country (slovenia), so I hope u don't mind If I copy some of your stuff? :oops: :roll: I'll transelate it into our language, i'll write Jimmy stein heped me :lol: people here will undertand it like that.ok have to go...

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Hey man thank you for support.
I see you have also similar problems with people. I must say I am not ugly, I could be a model probably and I had few offers in one model agency, also I have been with few girls in my life.

But the main problem are my parents. A normal man would probably not understand what are they capable of. My mother wanted to shoot me with a gun few years ago when I started a discussion about my bad breath with her. She goes into some kind of animal state in that point. I thing she is so ashamed but she doesn't want to show and she is making all the excuses about me.

Thank god she didn't have a gun that time, she could really shoot me because I dared to speak about my condition. We had so many fights about that, she even convinced my girlfriends I had at that time they are not allowed to tell me I had bad breath, the girlfriends told me that later.

And she is on some drugs Xanax is the name of it against being paranoid or something like that.

Normal parent would not react in such a mean way. Also she was involving in all my relationships with my girlfriends and finally she fucked up everything. I think her goal in her life is to ***k me up 100 %.

I am also scared to have children myself bacause I might became only 1 % ot the person she is and that is too much.

I think I will write a book someday and explain everything that happened to me and what my parents did to me. It could be a horror story bestseller :)

Keep on going Ice, nice to have you on our site, maybe we will meet someday and chat about it.

Maybe we will laugh about bad breath that we were able to cure.

The most important thing for me right now is to get a job, because I am broke and nobody wants to hire me. :(

Also I have to attract more visitors because my site is going to be online forever and will never go commercial. It is a wonderful way to show our suffering to others all around the world. Because this site is not hidden and anybody has access to it.
jmb
Total Newbie

Love these Forums!!!!

Post by jmb »

Hey Guys,

Just want to say that It makes me feel better to read about other people other than my self that have the exact same issues! I have low self esteem and I dont talk to much to people I do not know because I am always thinking about my breath! I am tired of it. I have thought about s*****e as well, but would never attempt it :shock: I believe we are all here for all the same reasons and everyone has flaws, no one is perfect! We just have to learn to live with those flaws.
I am currently going thru a rough time in my life, I have been married 4 years and with the same guy for 9 years total, and I am not happy at all and have decided to call it quits. I am so afraid to move on and start seeing other guys because of my BB! But I know if some one really liked you for who you were than it will be okay, right? My problem never seemed to have bothered my husband, he said only sometimes I had BB, because I would constantly ask him, "is my breath bad" he would just say, you are crazy, and you always worried about your breath! Stop!
I am trying some new routines, I have just begun to use grapefruit seed extract capsules, and Therabreaths sinus drops along with the therabreath rinses, and scraping my tongue, :P it seems to be helping. I have added some extra vitamins like B5 and vitamins A, to my regimen as well. I dont have that crappy taste in my mouth and, when I do the lick test on my wrist, there seems to be no odor from my saliva. Hopefully it will continue to work!
I will try my best to come onto this site when possible, I will not have a computer once I move out! Best of luck to all of us if we all stick together , Soon there will be no such thing as chronic bad breath!

[i][/i]
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Our stories are really similar, like looking in the mirror. So if someone is saying that one of us is crazy then we are all crazy and we can kick someone ass :lol:

I am sick of doctors tring to be the smartest race here on earth and just can not admit they can not do anything. They rather lie to you in the face they do not smell anything rather than admit they are helpless. I think medicine has caused more pain and sorrow than good in my opinion. So many people got sick because of antibiotics, heart medications, other drugs it is unbeleivable.

:^o
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

First just want to echo everyone elses's compleiments on the site. Fair play to you jimi you have provided all of us with a wonderful site. This is the only place in the world where I can shed the mask of trying to be normal and be completely honest. Its exactly like looking into a mirror. I would have somewhat similar if not identical issues with my mother. I am very alienated from all my family. Havent been home now in about 6 years even though my daughter visits them. Again my mother suffered from depression when I was younger and I have clear memories of being terribly lonely and rejected as a very small child. ( My father opted out of family life fairly early on. I have never had a real conversation with him!!) While that might seem insignificant in itself, the only other person I know who had chronic bad breath was my basketball coach who had been raised in an orphanage. So if there is a psychological element to this disease I wonder how many of us were raised in severly dysfunctional homes where feelings of rejection and loneliness were commonplace?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

this is really interesting
we are very similar

my mother also falls into depression

she has bb also sometimes but nbot strong one

also i felt really under a lot of pressure in my childhood, not something to be really proud of

i also think that lack of love could be the culprint of bb

i always felt like that
katie
Junior

Post by katie »

I agree Jimi. I think there is a huge possibility that bb has an emotional component and that maybe physical healing is only possible when emotional blockages are dealt with. I keep going around in circles as to the cause!! Am going to try hypnotherapy again tho see if I can put myself back there to childhood. Just made an appointment for Monday afternoon. Had tried it before but only had 2 sessions as I felt the information I was getting in the first session contradicted the second so I thought it was a waste of time and money. But then again even if its only a remote possibility has to be worth a try!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic