Your Email Address:

First Name:

Real stuff that has helped!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
shirl

Real stuff that has helped!

Post by shirl »

hello

I have posted before so i am no spammer. i have suffered bad breath for 13 years and have tried too much stuff to mention and nothing has worked.

I believe my BB is from too many years of antibiotics, which i took for 6 years solid to help my acne and i honestly believe its changed the bacteria in my body for the worse. I have always taken probiotics and led a healthy diet..but still have had problems.

I used to have transient bad breath meaning only when tonsil stones were backed up...so i had them removed thinking this is the solution...big mistake..only made it worse as the bad bacteria decided to invade mt tongue.

But anyway i have been taking for the last week two forms of stuff i feel has helped...not cured i might add, but seems to keep at bay, which is good enough for me at the moment.

gum periobalance lozenges which you suck after brushing 1 a day, quite pricey in the UK is about £12.95 a month delivered.
I have been taking these as well as water kefir and i have given up dairy and meat and living as a vegan.

The water kefir is cheap £5 on ebay and mine has multiplyed within a week...its basically natural probiotics that you make into a carbonated drink...just google water kefir and recipes will be available.

But my evidence is i have been able to talk to my husband and son over the last 2 days very close and no sign of bad breath...believe me i know the signs lol. I am very excited but also know that things may change as they do sometimes with new stuff...wish me luck!

arawrebirth20
Total Newbie

Post by arawrebirth20 »

Best of luck with your new treatment.Hope it continues to work for you!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic