Your Email Address:

First Name:

Please send a quick email to Nat. Inst. Health NIH

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanside
Master

Please send a quick email to Nat. Inst. Health NIH

Post by oceanside »

Hi Members,

I wrote a long letter to the National Institute of Health advocating to them to fund money for reseach, development that may lead to a cure for halitosis. Each year the NIH fund millions of dollars to various research groups. No one has ever advocated on our behavor other than Dr. HIllman of Oragenics to the federal governement for a cure to end halitosis. AID/HIV, cancer, diabetes, heart diseaese, ect all have strong lobbious to secure millions of dollars for research. It's a shame our anguish goes unnoticed, unheard, and neglected as the ungly stepchild without a voice. As far as I know not one public research group was ever granted federal dollars for the research of our disorder. Not one.

I recieved a reply but we need dozens more emails, even hundreds. Please take a few minutes to think about your future, your current state of existence, and your state of powerlessness. Please take ten minutes out of your time to send a simple email to the NIH telling them that you are a halitosis sufferer and you would like to see government funding for research that will lead to a cure.

After all, if you/we don't care about our sufferings, no one will. Do something email them.

John
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[email protected]

From "NIHInfo (NIH/OD)" <[email protected]>
Sent Monday, February 5, 2007 11:17 am
To JW
Cc NIDCR Information Office <[email protected]>
Bcc
Subject RE: A Cure for Halitosis
Dear Mr. xxxxxxxx

Thank you for your note, which I am forwarding to our National Institute
of Dental and Craniofacial Research.

Please let us know if we can assist further.

NIH Information Staff -- code J
National Institutes of Health
Office of Communications and Public Liaison
9000 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, Maryland 20892

NIH: The nation's medical research agency - making important medical
discoveries to improve health and save lives