Your Email Address:

First Name:

Job ideas for severe halitosis suferers

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

yes, it baffles me why there's this HUGE gap of nothing, nobody, for this problem.

Reminds me of the three monkeys, see no evil, hear, no evil, speak no evil....ugh!!!

YOu're right about it being a niche that's crying out for some takers.

It is a MEDICAL problem!. How come it gets ignored?

Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

Yes, it is a medical problem. But the medical community doesn't know enough about it.
You can forget about the psychiatrists. If the microbiologists can't solve this problem, the head-shrinks certainly won't.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

I still say Lock Smith would be the perfect job for us!

Susie
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

That's an EXCELLENT idea! A locksmith? Never thought of that. I wonder what kind of training ya gotta get?
Killjoy87

Post by Killjoy87 »

Daytrading
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

what's daytrading?
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

i looooove this thread...let's keep it going....

how about an internet service that gives psychological support/advice? Do you need a degree to do this?
rdamech

Post by rdamech »

Day trading implies you buy and sell stocks, bonds, currencies (forex), futures contracts (index, currencies, commodities, etc), and derivatives. Of course the trick is to make a profit whether the prices go up (long) or down (short).

I've tried this in the past and can honestly say that I have lost my shirt doing it. Amateurs beware!
arawrebirth20
Total Newbie

Post by arawrebirth20 »

I must say that I wouldnt recommend the medical field.I have close contact with numerous people all day and I know they talk about me sometimes.
Killjoy87

Post by Killjoy87 »

rdamech I am sure you made a lot of people money in a zero- sum market. In all honesty though it is the perfect job for someone with BB. Just make sure you read a couple "How to daytrade" books.
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

How about you be whatever you want to be in life.

Why let bad breath stop you from achieving your goals? Seriously think about it guys. Lance Armstrong had testicular cancer, and look at him. He's like the world champion bike rider. Kylie Minogue had breast cancer, and she's the cutest Aussie pop singer in the world. Christopher Reeves was in a wheelchair paralyzed from the neck down, and look at how much he accomplished in his lifetime.

So bad breath is a bit different, but who cares. I never ever ever in my life let my bad breath stop me from achieving my career goals. Even though my coworkers made rude comments or had reactions to my breath, I still worked, and I was still successful.

So be whatever you wanna be in life. Don't start boxing yourself in just because you happen to have bad breath. Hold your head up high because you are worth something, and it's all in how you present yourself. :)
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

friggin night shift security guard.. free money ..you wont nid a gun...the thieves wont get anywhere near you (my moneyz on that one)
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Medical billing or
Medical code billing

I started today looking into training classes for these. Apparently from what I hear clinics, hospitals, or various medical institutions use this service and many people do this work from home.

I imagine this is something anybody could do no matter where they live.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

ihatethebus wrote:friggin night shift security guard.. free money ..you wont nid a gun...the thieves wont get anywhere near you (my moneyz on that one)
LOL i almost fell off the chair laughing
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

KeepTrying09 wrote:So be whatever you wanna be in life. Don't start boxing yourself in just because you happen to have bad breath. Hold your head up high because you are worth something, and it's all in how you present yourself. :)
This is good advice man, at least in terms of work, provided that your colleagues are not too unkind. I like your positivity.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic