Your Email Address:

First Name:

Curing PND with Buteyko

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
espasiba
Junior

Post by espasiba »

George80 wrote:Yes, I practice 20 min in the morning and 20 min in the evening. I only practice with the DIY breathing device, since the normal buteyko breathing program seems to require a lot of effort, concentration and discipline.
The DIY device is easy to use, after a few days. I started with a breathing cycle of 3 sec. inhale and 5 exhale. meanwhile I can comfortably exhale for 10 sec. After 1,5 weeks. So I guess there is progress. I also meanwhile notice my tendency to overbreathe quite often, taking double breaths and stuff.
It will take a lot of time to cure PND with it: First you retrain your breathing, then the symptoms will slowly vanish, if I'm lucky.
I hope it works for you

hello
Junior

Post by hello »

see if raw honey helps PND...you should be able to get it in most food health stores...or try even table honey
George80
Junior

Post by George80 »

I tried lots of stuff. All the spray should let the swelling of the tissue vanish. Nothing. I don't believe honey is the answer, and I have tried some from an organic store. Sounds more like an allergic thing to me. I don't have allergies.

I've probably been hyperventilating for years I guess. Every 10th person hyperventilates. This is one of the last chances to avoid surgery and I it will take months to see real progress. I'll keep you guys nformed.
hello
Junior

Post by hello »

try vit b12 pills(vit b12 helps produce red blood cells, deficiency can occur due to type of food preparation)...my pnd use to smell but taking b12 doesnt take away the PND? but it doesnt smell...
realbad
Junior

Post by realbad »

what the hell is the dyi breathing device. where can i get it
George80
Junior

Post by George80 »

George80
Junior

Post by George80 »

I'm using the DIY device for about a month. I've improved my exhalation duration from roughly 6 to about 13 seconds, sometimes it's like 20 seconds with no effort. So there is an effect.
Again: Using the device should retrain your breathing cycle so you inhale less oxygen and don't hyperventilate, which could cause swollen tissue and PND.
Well there is no improvement yet. I will give it 3-4 months in total, depending on the breathing improvements.
George80
Junior

Post by George80 »

It's been about 6 or 7 weeks now. I lost my routine a bit, because I had a lot of stress in my job. Nevertheless I'm exhaling about 15 seconds while training with the device. Still there is no improvement of Post Nasal Drip. I will keep it up for about 3 months. I'll do it right once, excluding another cure of PND.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic