Your Email Address:

First Name:

Green Smoothies are the answer!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
bimms

Green Smoothies are the answer!

Post by bimms »

Hi everyone. I haven't been here in a long time, but I just thought I would check back in.

Green Smoothies work. It's as simple as that. The Chlorophyll in the green smoothie is what makes your breath stop stinking. Chlorophyll is known to de-odorize the body. It even says so on the bottles of chlorophyll you can buy at the vitamin store. But green smoothie chlorophyll is even better I think.

Ever since I started drinking green smoothies for breakfast and lunch, my bad breath is gone. Period.

What do I do? I blend my own 32 ounce green smoothie for every breakfast. And for lunch, I go to the grocery store and I buy one of those Odwalla "Green Superfood" type drinks. When I come home for dinner, I usually have some meat and some vegetables like broccoli-cauliflower-carrots.

It seems like having 2 out of 3 meals per day being based on green smoothie chlorophyll, means I can eat meat for dinner (but not grains or dairy) and it's still okay.

I had bad breath ever since I was in junior high. I'm now 37. Horrible, reeking bad breath. It affected every aspect in my life. But now my nightmare is over thanks to the chlorophyll in green smoothies.

Now I actually have a girlfriend, we kiss all the time, and she never tells me I stink. I'm talking full on french kissing here.

In short, the nightmare is over, and it can be for you also. Just drink green smoothies for breakfast and lunch. And then you can eat meat and vegetables for dinner. Avoid grains and dairy products, and you will be rid of this hideous nightmare.

If you want to know how to make a green smoothie, just search on youtube. I bet it will change your life.

Susie
Sheriff

Post by Susie »

Green Smoothies are awesome!
mimmi

Hi

Post by mimmi »

Susie wrote:Green Smoothies are awesome!
\:D/
bblady

Post by bblady »

Gee ... what would really be helpful for me and I'm sure for others as well is, if anyone who has cured their bad breath with green smoothies to share their routine and even a recipe or 2. (hint, hint) ;;write
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

hmmmm....green smoothies...so it gets rid of all types of bb?
bimms

Post by bimms »

Here's a standard recipe I use a lot for green smoothies:

1. I Pour 16 ounces of water into the blender.

2. I then Add one banana, which I break up into about four pieces. Then I blend. This banana is a good base for the green smoothie.

3. Now I start adding greens. I like to cycle between kale, collard greens, red chard, and baby spinach. I usually only use 2 types of greens for each of my smoothies, but obviously you can do whatever you want.

4. I tear up the greens by hand so they blend better. If you don't tear them up by hand, the blender will have to work a lot harder.

5. I usually fill up the blender ONCE with greens, then I blend. Then I fill up the blender AGAIN with greens, and blend again.

6. As the last step, I drop in some handfuls of frozen fruit. Frozen mango pieces, peaches, strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, et cetera. Go for maximum variety. Keep dropping more fruit in until the frozen fruit starts to stick up above the green liquid. Then when you blend, I use the "ice crusher" setting since the frozen fruit is a lot like ice cubes.

7. If you put enough fruit in, the green smoothie starts to resemble delicious green ice cream.

8. So delicious, and the chlorophyll DESTROYS bad breath. Gotta love it.
brightonguy
Advanced

Post by brightonguy »

Has anyone else had success with this?
bbuk

Post by bbuk »

I have just ordered chorophyll liquid and tablets.

Have you tried these before your smoothie?

A smoothie isnt practical for me during the weekday so I am hoping the cholorphyll liquid and tablets will suffice.

Will try the smoothie on the weekend though.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I may give this a whirl, if not for bb, but for health benefits and energy! Need to get to the grocer to pick up the greens and fruits. Will post back.
deebo

Post by deebo »

I've been having green smoothies for YEARS. I eat at least 20 bananas a week . I often vary from parsley, mint, cilantro , celery , kale, lettuces...
and add bananas and frozen berries to the smoothie . They are GREAT , and super healthy .

Right after having 1 of my many weekly smoothies , I got in the car to go someplace with a friend. I remember the day very clearly , because it was the day he looked at me like he smelled a dead rat, and rolled down the window .
So I'm not sold on green smoothies Curing BB. But ,yes ,they are super good for us.

That said, I'd love to know what other peoples results are with daily smoothies . Bimm's post sounds like a commercial to me , no offence.
All of us with bb should ask 'how do you know you dont have BB still?'
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

Some veges make my breath worse. Once I add a fuit like a banana, it becomes worse.

bacteria feeds off of sugars.
deebo

sugar

Post by deebo »

thanatos wrote:Some veges make my breath worse. Once I add a fuit like a banana, it becomes worse.

bacteria feeds off of sugars.
True. I've been ready about Mono-meals , maybe the combination of sugars and fats can make it worse. I know that fats make my BO come out ,but if i'm eating clean i have no BO . I notice it in others too who I've lived with. If I have a clean veg and fruit diet for a while ,my poops smell like nothing . But of course the BB remains =( . Maybe over a long period of super clean eating it would decrease . I know a guy who ate 30 bananas a day and nothing else for a week who smelled like nothing ,even after a major sweat.

There are many different things that cause our BB . Sugar is only 1 of 100s
Phantasist
Sheriff

Post by Phantasist »

No matter how much fruit and vegetables you eat, it will have no effect on your bad breath. Food cannot kill the anaerobic bacteria in your mouth. You need an antibacterial substance for that, and you need to find out what is causing the overgrowth of anaerobic bacteria in the first place.

As far as food is concerned, eat a well balanced diet and cut down on anything that contains sugar because sugar is an excellent food for bacteria.
The hand we are dealt is fate. How we play the cards is free will.
deebo

anti bacterial FOODS

Post by deebo »

[quote="Phantasist"]No matter how much fruit and vegetables you eat, it will have no effect on your bad breath. Food cannot kill the anaerobic bacteria in your mouth. "

Aren't there anti fungal ,anti bacterial ,cleansing and detoxifying foods ? I know coconut oil has fixed a longtime follicle issue I've had for years. The overgrowth in the mouth is often a sign of something underlying .

Yep , a healthy diet can only help , for sure .
deebo

Food Meds

Post by deebo »

Ok
I mostly have to disagree . The body makes glucose from any carb and even fats and proteins when needed . Greens help build hydrochloric level . Salts help us salivate But I feel that its easy to overdo salt. Making it hard to salivate without it ,which can cause BB and other issues . Garlic ,ironically is antibacterial . Ginger , onions, and tons of herbs .

I could elaborate, pontificate and debate if you like Phantasist .
Always want to learn how to get rid o this bb & how others are
doing it .
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic