Your Email Address:

First Name:

Only cure for Halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

ikageorgian wrote:Listen, if you have suffered ever with this disease in severe chronic form, you will not have such kind of questions. You know why? Because you might have been thinking every second,every minute and every hour of day and night about this ailment. And if so, you would know that fart,feces,rotten egg etc. smell cannot be generated from wisdom tooth, right? Frankly speaking as of my observations, roots of this problem lies in our intestines. You probably know that human's intestine is 30 feet long and it starts in our mouth and ends up in rectum. This 30 feet long channel is populated with billions of bacteria good and bad. The fart and feces smell comes from large intestine's(colon's) infected wall cells, when nutrients are absorbed from the colon's infected wall, bad bacteria is attached to them and travels by blood via liver and kidneys to our lungs and afterwards they are exhaled from there. Tongue is collective organ of our body, it indicates large intestines(colon's) inner condition, thus it's infested with abnormal bacterias in much more larger quantities as in inner colon. Babies and children have rose pinky tongues because of their clean intestines.Regarding candida, fungal infection in intestines, may be in some cases just fluconazole can help, but I don't know.
Healthy intestines weighs 2,5 kg. Infested with fecal matters weighs from 10 to 20 kilos,
now think about it and make your decision.
Will have clean healthy colon, your mouth will be clean healthy and fresh.
Meat,fish,chicken,dairy products, sweets even honey,dates,raisin etc. and sugar,sugary products and alcohol grants excellent breeding ground to anaerobic bacterias.
Think this info will help someone out there.
what CAN we eat to make sure we get nutrients, if even fish is out?

ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Just take one medium size apple, 250 mll of water and one tablespoon bentonite, blend it and drink.
Diet should be as on Fast, high in carbohidrates. Important is to avoid all sweet and sugary products, honey,raisin,dates,etc. Cakes,pies,candies,colas,alcohol,etc.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Beans,nuts,bread,soy,etc I mean veg. diet.
Unfortunately this is the only way out.
And of course avoid cofee and carbonated coffein drinks.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Post by hopelessone »

Aah, thank you for your patience. I will try this. How much is 250mll of water?

How long should we use it?
seanlee1980
Advanced

Post by seanlee1980 »

High carb diet is going to make your breath worse. Can you explain the logic behind your suggestion?
wess

Post by wess »

seanlee1980 wrote:High carb diet is going to make your breath worse. Can you explain the logic behind your suggestion?
agree with this i eat rice and my breath get worse. i tried therabreath my morning BB reduce but not still there. can't even talk face to face with my friend. but i will try this one. nothing will lose anyway.
my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

This is another form of colon cleanse. I'm willing to give it a try. But before I do this, I have to fix my diet first.
TM: 0906-6778910
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

hopelessone wrote:Aah, thank you for your patience. I will try this. How much is 250mll of water?

How long should we use it?
minimum 3-6 moths depends how bad is your colon infested.
250 ml is 8 oz.
Last edited by ikageorgian on Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

wess wrote:
seanlee1980 wrote:High carb diet is going to make your breath worse. Can you explain the logic behind your suggestion?
agree with this i eat rice and my breath get worse. i tried therabreath my morning BB reduce but not still there. can't even talk face to face with my friend. but i will try this one. nothing will lose anyway.
On infested colon nothing can help, even I was on 28 days fast just on distilled water, didn't help, cause colon was infested.
Clean,detox colon first, maintain abovementioned diet for 3-6 months at least, than you will see.
Good luck.
wess

Post by wess »

ikageorgian wrote:
wess wrote:
On infested colon nothing can help, even I was on 28 days fast just on distilled water, didn't help, cause colon was infested.
Clean,detox colon first, maintain abovementioned diet for 3-6 months at least, than you will see.
Good luck.
i just ordered my bento online i hope i can buy this in local store. i'll give a try for this thanks btw.
bblady

Post by bblady »

Oh where do I begin?

Problem #1 - colon cleansing and detox? Eating a diet high in fiber and limiting your intake of high cholesterol/fatty foods will take care of your colon naturally. It will also promote regularlity, taking care of that impacted or clogged colon concern. This theory that cleansing your colon to rid the body of harmful toxins and general build-up has never been scientifically proven. Our bodies can receive toxins a number of ways ... the air we breath, our skin, and through the mouth. Cleansing the colon will not stop toxins from entering the body in other ways. Natural bacteria, mucus membranes, and our liver work together in ridding toxins from the body. Again, a high fiber diet will cleanse your digestive tract.

Problem #2 - while it's wise to eliminate junk foods such as those that are high in white four and other refined, processed carbohydrates, eliminating other food sources, especially those rich in protein, essential fatty acids, calcium, etc., can lead to malnutrition and vitamin, mineral and nutrient deficiencies. Before starting any diet plan that requires the person to eliminate entire food groups and/or severely restrict their diet can be potentially dangerous. You'd better consult with a diet expert such as a registered dietician or certified nutritionist before starting such a program. Such a diet can create a negative impact on one's health.

I suppose that taking bentonite clay as a supplement will not hurt you, but I doubt it will deliver the things that many of these body cleanse advocates are claiming. The verdict is still out on the affect of body cleansing. My biggest concern is the severe diet restrictions. Someone could really hurt their health if he/she isn't careful. Thanks, but no thanks. [-(
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

bblady wrote:
Such a diet can create a negative impact on one's health.

I suppose that taking bentonite clay as a supplement will not hurt you, but I doubt it will deliver the things that many of these body cleanse advocates are claiming. The verdict is still out on the affect of body cleansing. My biggest concern is the severe diet restrictions. Someone could really hurt their health if he/she isn't careful. Thanks, but no thanks. [-(
Dear Sweet bblady
I am sharing with you all what I am practicing myself. High carb diet works for our problem along with bento detox. So it's up to you to decide. This is not a dogma, but my experience.
Thanks for the post.
Kind regards.
seek
Total Newbie

Post by seek »

ikageorgian wrote:Just take one medium size apple, 250 mll of water and one tablespoon bentonite, blend it and drink.
Diet should be as on Fast, high in carbohidrates. Important is to avoid all sweet and sugary products, honey,raisin,dates,etc. Cakes,pies,candies,colas,alcohol,etc.
Hi ikageorgian,

I just want to know how you are faring on with bentonite detox. you know, I gave it a try accidentally and synchronously with other products and I found that my bb subsided but didn`t know which product had the effect. I finished all the products and never bought them again. when you brought this bentonite detox up again, I tried it once more and the bb subsided, not 100% though, but when I am stressed out it doesn`t seem effective. so I just wanted to know did it prove successful to you? thanks in advance.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Seek hi
I am taking the clay two months now, fecal and fart smell is gone completely, persists only sour kind of smell, but not extremely strong. I will continue drinking the clay until my breath is fresh. When your tongue will be completely red, rose pink,(without any kind of color coating at the back of your tongue) it means that your colon is healthy and clean, thus the breath will be fresher than ever. We should know that human body needs at least 6 months to change and revitalize during cleansing or radical diet change.
Also for best results along with clay drinking, you can chew the clay for 20 minutes and spit out excess saliva, do not swallow. It's similar to oil pulling, it absorbs toxins from your tongue and body.
And I would like to comment on my previous post on sweets, we can use raisins, rice and barely malt.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I'm sorry, I just don't buy ANY of this... Why should I? It sounds like the billion other bizarre hippy rituals that are constantly hammering this website.

And you can't blame me.. If you're method is truly a success, I wanna know why.. I wanna know the exact science, why every step is necessary, and precisely why and how it's helpful.

Also I need to know all about your condition in as much detail as possible. Obviously all bad breath sufferers don't have all the same problems.

You need to differentiate your theory from the rest of the crap, for sure.

I'm not telling you to go away, or shut up.. If you think this is a cure, convince me, please. :o
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic