Your Email Address:

First Name:

Only cure for Halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
ikageorgian
Advanced

Only cure for Halitosis

Post by ikageorgian »

I've suffered from chronic halitosis since I was 14, almost 30 years.I have tried everything in the world but nothing helped. Few months ago I found out about Bentonite clay detox. I've started it two months ago and my breath is 90% fresher. I am still drinking a clay, it really works.
Take 1 tablespoon of bentonite clay and mix it in 200 mll. fresh apple juice and drink it 1 hour prior to breakfast and repeat the same before going to bed. It's important to maintain high carb diet.
It can take from 3 to 6 months to cure the halitosis completely. Clay is completely safe and has no side effects.
Good luck.

mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Ika, What kind of Ben.Detox do you use and what made you try it?
How long before you noticed a difference and what kind of bad breath do you have?
Can you talk face to face to people? Thanks for your info!
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

ikageorgian, there was no need to say the same thing 16 times
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

As I said I have severe halitosis for 30 years. I have tried everything, tryoral,fresh breath products from Dr.Katz, Bliss k12, etc. nothing helped. I fasted on distilled water for 28 days didn't help. There was no cure. I found out on internet this bentonite detox. This clay does miracle, it restores your factory settings shortly speaking and repairs the damaged parts. It is earth and we are earth. So I started drinking it on January 31, 2011 and drinking still, smell is almost gone, will continue drinking it until its gone completely.
I get it for free from wine factory they use it for filtration. But you can find it in Green drugstore I think. You can read the info about this detox on internet.
I must note that Mahatma Gandi was practicing the clay therapy for 35 years. This is a miracle and great thing. Besides the halitosis it cures basically everything in the body.
Give it a try and you will be happy.
Good luck.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I truly believe my problem lies within. My teeth, tongue, (not sure about throat, think there are issues there) are clean & don't smell.

I may give this a whirl, thanks for the info Ika! Keep us posted with your progress.

Mindy :)
cambodian_girl
Total Newbie

Post by cambodian_girl »

Pretty interesting, thanks. I will give it a try, bentonite clay is pretty cheap. Some candida programs suggest taking it.
wess

Post by wess »

im newbee here, looking for cure of my bb, i tried everything also including therabreath but nothing happens,
i'll give a try for this bentonite clay can i buy this in walmart or cosco besides online.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Ye, may be. Try also green drugstore. You should know, that you must stop taking any dairy and protein foods and sugar and sugary products at all ( colas,candys, sweets) while drinking the clay.
Any questions do not hesitate.
Good luck.
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

I smell BS. Cures basically everything in the body?

Has any of these voodoo cures ever been scientifically tested? Or at least verified by more than one human being?

Hah, I remember the last time I came to these boards... all the hub-bub was about some kind of leaf from Africa that you're suppose to eat, and it's a cure all miracle kind of thing....
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Explore these websites. I had cured halitosis almost. I've not ended clay treatment yet, have one -two months to go, but results are astonishing, let's see by the end of therapy.
I am going to post small lecture on this site when I'll be through and halifree.
I must note that my dad was cured from lung cancer (carcinoma) in 10 months of Bentonite clay therapy.
I think ti's gona help you too.
Good luck buddy.

http://www.aboutclay.com/info/Articles/ ... _detox.htm

www.eytonsearth.org/bentonite-psyllium-colloid.php
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Come on I tried drinking clay long time ago, nothing helped. Are you for real?
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Yes for sure.
ihatethebus
Master

Post by ihatethebus »

something is very wrong with your topic title... I 'ont know, 'only'. Youre really that sure it was bentonite clay that cured the couple o guys who removed their wisdom teeth, the guy who took diflucan for a couple o weeks and the person who prayed to jizzass and sister travis barker or sumthing. 4giv the spellings. English teacher commited s*****e. Prolly becoz of bb. Wish she tried 'bentonite clay' b4 the rope and chair. Ure nt evn cured and bc is the 'only' cure. ...
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Listen, if you have suffered ever with this disease in severe chronic form, you will not have such kind of questions. You know why? Because you might have been thinking every second,every minute and every hour of day and night about this ailment. And if so, you would know that fart,feces,rotten egg etc. smell cannot be generated from wisdom tooth, right? Frankly speaking as of my observations, roots of this problem lies in our intestines. You probably know that human's intestine is 30 feet long and it starts in our mouth and ends up in rectum. This 30 feet long channel is populated with billions of bacteria good and bad. The fart and feces smell comes from large intestine's(colon's) infected wall cells, when nutrients are absorbed from the colon's infected wall, bad bacteria is attached to them and travels by blood via liver and kidneys to our lungs and afterwards they are exhaled from there. Tongue is collective organ of our body, it indicates large intestines(colon's) inner condition, thus it's infested with abnormal bacterias in much more larger quantities as in inner colon. Babies and children have rose pinky tongues because of their clean intestines.Regarding candida, fungal infection in intestines, may be in some cases just fluconazole can help, but I don't know.
Healthy intestines weighs 2,5 kg. Infested with fecal matters weighs from 10 to 20 kilos,
now think about it and make your decision.
Will have clean healthy colon, your mouth will be clean healthy and fresh.
Meat,fish,chicken,dairy products, sweets even honey,dates,raisin etc. and sugar,sugary products and alcohol grants excellent breeding ground to anaerobic bacterias.
Think this info will help someone out there.
hopelessone
God
United States of America

Re: Only cure for Halitosis

Post by hopelessone »

ikageorgian wrote:I've suffered from chronic halitosis since I was 14, almost 30 years.I have tried everything in the world but nothing helped. Few months ago I found out about Bentonite clay detox. I've started it two months ago and my breath is 90% fresher. I am still drinking a clay, it really works.
Take 1 tablespoon of bentonite clay and mix it in 200 mll. fresh apple juice and drink it 1 hour prior to breakfast and repeat the same before going to bed. It's important to maintain high carb diet.
It can take from 3 to 6 months to cure the halitosis completely. Clay is completely safe and has no side effects.
Good luck.
what do you mean by "fresh" apple juice? Is there a certain kind that you use?

And what do you mean maintain a high carb diet? What is a high carb diet?

I purchased Bentonite Clay almost a year ago, and didn't keep using it because it didn't seem to be helping. I was drinking it in water.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic