Your Email Address:

First Name:

Only cure for Halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
elliott
God

Post by elliott »

ikageorgian wrote:
On infested colon nothing can help, even I was on 28 days fast just on distilled water, didn't help, cause colon was infested.
Clean,detox colon first, maintain abovementioned diet for 3-6 months at least, than you will see.
Good luck.
Makes a tremendous amount of sense to me. All of your posts speak to me directly. Considering that the foods that I have proven to myself and through lab tests (food intolerances) are not processed by the colon and thus are converted to gases... cleansing the colon makes sense for my personal condition. Attack the source, don't bypass or cover it up.

Especially since, changing diet alone has not been as effective as I would have thought.

I could not find a trusty link to look further into this Bento clay stuff, do you have anything? I appreciate the effort you've put into your posts, it's very logical to me.

edit: found it... will be trying this soon. I will discuss this with you over PM when I'm able to start my routine, if you don't mind.

my3rdmolars
Junior

Post by my3rdmolars »

What are the side effects of taking bentonite clay? Will it make you poo every morning?
TM: 0906-6778910
seek
Total Newbie

Post by seek »

mike987 wrote:I'm sorry, I just don't buy ANY of this... Why should I? It sounds like the billion other bizarre hippy rituals that are constantly hammering this website.

And you can't blame me.. If you're method is truly a success, I wanna know why.. I wanna know the exact science, why every step is necessary, and precisely why and how it's helpful.

Also I need to know all about your condition in as much detail as possible. Obviously all bad breath sufferers don't have all the same problems.

You need to differentiate your theory from the rest of the crap, for sure.

I'm not telling you to go away, or shut up.. If you think this is a cure, convince me, please. :o
Hi mike987,

I just found out that it reduce bad breath. i can't say how it works but all i can say is that it did reduce bb for me. however,it worked as long as i was using it. so obviously it isn't a cure but a treatment. we will find out how those who are on a long term use will fare with it. I recommend that you use it when attending social occasions, it will definitely ease the tensions during conversation. my bb condition is just like any other person here on this webpage. there is not a substantial difference to the severity of bb in all bb sufferers. what differs though is the level of desperation. some people are willing to try out everything possible for the least chance of stumbling on a cure. thanks in advance
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Hi all
I'm still practicing Bento detox, 4-th month started, only sour smell persists but it subsides little by little. It only elevates when I consume sugary products and alcohol. I must note that I am a smoker and I am not going to quit yet. Also think it contributes to BB as well.
I will drink the clay no matter how much time it'll take until breath is back to normal PH.
Be confident, will post you time by time.
Good luck all.
P.S. I almost forgot, the baking soda is main component of everyday oral hygiene. You should brush your teeth,palet,gums and tongue with soda, than you have to scrape your tongue and gargle with soda water for 30 seconds.One should do this in the morning, before bed and right after each meal or alcohol intake.
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

1.5 years have passed. is bentonite clay still working for you?
Shit4Breath
Master

Post by Shit4Breath »

I'm so tired of these bullsh*t ass cures that have been recycled over and over again on this forum. Are there any new and fresh ideas? It seems like this whole thing just takes us in one big circle.

btw I 've tried betonite clay before as suggested on this site and it did nothing for me.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Re:

Post by ikageorgian »

Shit4Breath wrote:I'm so tired of these bullsh*t ass cures that have been recycled over and over again on this forum. Are there any new and fresh ideas? It seems like this whole thing just takes us in one big circle.

btw I 've tried betonite clay before as suggested on this site and it did nothing for me.

@Shit4Breath. I feel for you, you are sooo much wrong in your considerations....... :-s
Cureplzz
Advanced
Re: Re:

Post by Cureplzz »

ikageorgian wrote:
Shit4Breath wrote:I'm so tired of these bullsh*t ass cures that have been recycled over and over again on this forum. Are there any new and fresh ideas? It seems like this whole thing just takes us in one big circle.

@Shit4Breath. I feel for you, you are sooo much wrong in your considerations....... :-s
Are you cured' @ikag
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Cureplzz wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:

Are you cured' @ikag
@Cureplzz To make a long story short, I had type 3, 2,1, halitosis in combination. After two years of practicing bentonite cleanse, type 3 halitosis was gone, ( fecal, sour and horrible stench odor) also greenish-yellow coating on tongue disappeared. But Sulfur gas smell still persisted. I went to istanbul on appointment with Dr. Murat Aydin and he diagnosed me with type 1 and 2 halitosis. Also I've purchased Pharmol Zinc mouthwash, but it didn't help me.
I have chronic PND and from childhood had sinus infection. Went to holistic doctor and 150 gr. pus was sucked out and removed.
After reading your and "searching"'s post, about chlorine bleach mouthwash, I've started using it, 5-th day now, but two times daily, in the morning after toothpaste brushing, tongue scraping and throat cleaning with Profresh plastic tool routine. Think it works much more better than other products, like therabreath, K force probiotic, listerine alcohol free, pro fresh, or many other products you name it. Chlorhexidine, sodium bicarbonate and hydrogen peroxide did not work for me. So, think this bleach stuff is really strong and effective solution for bb. Will continue some time and will post the update in several days. Any questions, feel free to inquire.... :)
Cureplzz
Advanced

Post by Cureplzz »

ikageorgian wrote:
Cureplzz wrote:
ikageorgian wrote:

Are you cured' @ikag
@Cureplzz To make a long story short, I had type 3, 2,1, halitosis in combination. After two years of practicing bentonite cleanse, type 3 halitosis was gone, ( fecal, sour and horrible stench odor) also greenish-yellow coating on tongue disappeared. But Sulfur gas smell still persisted. I went to istanbul on appointment with Dr. Murat Aydin and he diagnosed me with type 1 and 2 halitosis. Also I've purchased Pharmol Zinc mouthwash, but it didn't help me.
I have chronic PND and from childhood had sinus infection. Went to holistic doctor and 150 gr. pus was sucked out and removed.
After reading your and "searching"'s post, about chlorine bleach mouthwash, I've started using it, 5-th day now, but two times daily, in the morning after toothpaste brushing, tongue scraping and throat cleaning with Profresh plastic tool routine. Think it works much more better than other products, like therabreath, K force probiotic, listerine alcohol free, pro fresh, or many other products you name it. Chlorhexidine, sodium bicarbonate and hydrogen peroxide did not work for me. So, think this bleach stuff is really strong and effective solution for bb. Will continue some time and will post the update in several days. Any questions, feel free to inquire.... :)
=D> awesome I'm glad it's working for you I'm obsessed with it lol keep us updated
PLEASE ANYONE IN PHOENIX AZ HIT ME UP
ikageorgian
Advanced

Re: Only cure for Halitosis

Post by ikageorgian »

@Cureplzzz. Sure Mam.... :D :D
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

One more observation, of my own, may help you. Small intestine is in direct connection with our head, ENT ies and cavities, Hah, you will think I'm crazy, right, but it is so. Many F.... doctors even don"t know it, I bet. I was introduced to this issue, when I was fasting on distilled water, 10 days 7 times, and 21 and 28 days, only once. So I was reading plenty of books, ABC of it was Paul Bregg's "Miracle of starvation", other than that,Dr. Henry Shelton's books, Dr. Walkers fresh Juice therapy,Dr. Poupe, Buhinger, Malakhov, Bolotov, some Japanese guys books, etc. So, when you eat foods that produce mucus, phlegm, substantial part of it, accumulates in our throat glands, cavities etc. If you are lactose intolerant the gases, fart smell, comes out from lungs due to blood gases, Type 3 halitosis. I've cured it with Bento cleanse. When you consume dairy, due to its casein inside, also lactose sugar, all this creates a lot of phlegm, mucus, that resides in our ENT res. So that is a perfect breeding ground for VSC. Just try Bento Cleanse, abstain from mucus creating products, about 1 month, cleansing time span, you will see miraculous results, trust me. I'm doing Bento Cleanse two times a year, every year of course. During February to March and during October to November, 30 days.

Recipe:

Take one tablespoon bentonite granules, two tee spoon Psylium Husk and 400 ml. tap water, blend it 2-3 minutes and drink it bottom up.

I drink it in the mornings 30 min. prior to breakfast. and 1 hour before bed time, twice daily is Fortified cleanse, it's up to you.
But you must start gradually, may be one dessert spoon bento, 1 tee spoon Psylium Husk.

Good luck
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Also, I've forgotten to tell you accidentally, I had extracted 4 of my wisdom tooth, in one month period of time, 7 years ago.
My dentist was shocked, she didn't understand why I had decided wisdom tooth extractions, because they were healthy as hell, they also had healthy roots, and pretty deep, you know what I'm saying, so after surgeries bad tooth smell was gone, I mean the stench that decaying tooth has.
So guys, I don't know how it happened, but my F...... mouth was emanating all kinda odors, that Dr.Ayudin has described in one of his earlier posts, except, TMA odor, as far as I can remember, strong fishy smell. Once, when I was in Shanghai, poor cab driver has this smell, it smelled like he was carrying shit load of decaying fish in his car, but I knew what was the problem, poor guy, God bless him, I felt very sorry for him.
So step by step, I'm still in process of battling with this lethal curse. See what's gonna turn out, guys. Will post updates.
ikageorgian
Advanced

Post by ikageorgian »

Update it's 12-th day of chlorine bleach therapy.
Eat everything, sweets, dairy, etc. No bb at all.
It's great. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic