Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!

Post by mindyb »

I forget the poster that posted bentonite clay being the only thing to rid bad breath. Thanks, I really think it is working to MANAGE my bb. I have been drinking it once in the day and once at night. I take probiotics as well, but the clay is what is working.
My 3 year old says my breath is NICE, when before she'd cover my mouth and cry when reading her a story (heart breaks)
If I don't take it, my breath is fuming bad. After it, my mouth is neutral.

I have ordered soooooooooooooooooooooooooo many things over 15 years, but I still have hope. So I ordered the clay online. It is not fun to drink, but mixed with a non sugary drink you can shoot it down. Its worth it. Its like it clings to you mouth and throat taking the evil with it. Then it does its work inside your body too.

If anyone else is taking it, please suggest how to drink it down more easily...
I will continue on with it, even if I have to drink it for the rest of my life.

Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

<Is this a normal clay found in health shops? Or is it something special, i know I drank clay years ago and it did not do a lot to help reducing bb
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I ordered mine from Ebay for $6.95. From Country Soap Shack,
6oz Bentonite Internal Clay Powder. Looks like gray sand, but less gritty.

Routine:
I drink one tablespoon with unsweet tea every morning and night. I pop one probiotic, this is all after breakfast. I then rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide (gargle hard) then floss and brush.

I have done all of it without the clay with still horrible bb. The clay is what helps, big time!!!
ruch
Sheriff

Post by ruch »

what is the science behind the clay treatment? why does it work?
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

http://www.aboutclay.com/info/Articles/ ... _earth.htm

Above is general info on the clay, but there is a lot of info out there. Make sure you get the internal kind if you are trying it.
Music Lady
Advanced

Post by Music Lady »

Mindy,

How long did you take it before you noticed improvement?
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

For me, it works within a half hour of drinking it and doing my morning routine.
I feel like I could use a refresher by night, and in the morning breath is ok, but drinking it def. makes it better. If I skip a day, I notice ITS back.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

I've also read to take it on empty stomach and I do. I don't eat anything for like 1.5 hrs after in the a.m. And at night at least 2 hrs after dinner.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

i tried clay years ago, i think 15 years ago, did not help
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

@mindy

have u tried just gargling instead of gargling and swallowing?
POPPY1
Total Newbie

Post by POPPY1 »

Mindyb I'm very happy that you have found something that is working for you. I too have been suffering with this problem for about 15 years. I would like to ask you a couple of questions. In my case, if I eat anything at all my breath turns horrible. I could eat a turkey sandwich and get terrible breath.My breath only stays fresh if I eat all raw foods. My question for you is have you had to change your diet at all since taking the bentonite clay? Also, how many days now have you been using the clay? Thanks in advance for your response.
angst-ridden
Advanced

Post by angst-ridden »

Mindyb, i just wanna ask what is the odor of your BB? So that i can be able to gauge which type of odor bentonite clay is most potent, since there are diff. types of BB. Do you have PND and tonsil stones? I have chronic BB, tonsil stones, but i don't have PND or a white-coated tongue. Thanks.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

@Poppy...I try to eat clean, lots of salads. But I eat everything & slip here and there. I love to have a glass of wine in the evenings. Totally wrecks my breath. Pretty sure its the sugar content. If I eat whole foods (no process), no refined sugar and low dairy- breath is decent! I also use the TUNG brush daily after I rinse with Hydrogen Peroxide. Then I brush my teeth.

@angst... my breath has been described as garbage-fecal. I won't get into the many comments I've received over the years. Trying to look forward. I did have the HUGEST tonsil stones. One of the first remedies I tried was having my tonsils out. Never saw a stone again, but bb remained. My tongue is not really coated ever and I do have a fair amount of PND.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

what kind of probiotics are u using?
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

@ruth
GNC Super Acidophilus... I saw your other post. You can still go fine, its just super solid!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic