Your Email Address:

First Name:

Bentonite Clay- managing bb nicely! Thanks!!!

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
fighter
Advanced

Post by fighter »

If anyone else is taking it, please suggest how to drink it down more easily...
Are you ingesting the bentonite in clay or powder form? B/c powder maybe better for ingestion. [/quote]

nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

nicc wrote:@mindy

have u tried just gargling instead of gargling and swallowing?
:?:
POPPY1
Total Newbie

Post by POPPY1 »

Mindyb...Thanks so much for your response. I will check the Bentonite Clay out. I wish you much continued success.
mindyb
ungrateful trash

Post by mindyb »

Yes, the clay is in powder form. Looks like gray sand, not as gritty.
@nicc
haven't really gargled but I think it would help. I'll do it tonight for a bit. Still plan to ingest moving forward...
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

ok, if u have a positive result just by gargling we could restrict the problem in the mouth area.
meowkity1
Super Angel

Post by meowkity1 »

Im not sure who originally menioned the GNC chewable probiotics but Im using them and just lke the other person said, your mouh does feel fresher from it. I have been less constipated too. At first I was sucking them but I noticed they worked better if I chewed them , right away it makes your teeth feel more polished.

Thanks to who ever mentioned them
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

I bought some green clay today i hope it works :)
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

@billie
where did you buy your clay? I hope it works for you!
billie
Sheriff

Post by billie »

@ ruthere1
I bought my clay at vitaminstore . I do'n't know if you have the store in your country, but yeah i hope it works too
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

thanks mindy and billie for the interesting posts!! i am going to order some bentonite clay and probiotics as soon as i get paid. please keep us all updated! finally i feel like there is hope. i have spent too much money on crappy products. and dr. katz can kiss my whole entire a$#!!! haha i had to get that out :lol:
sadgirlbb
Advanced

Post by sadgirlbb »

Ok... I tried the bentonite clay this morning and there may be something to it... My breath was DEF not as shitty. I didn't take a whole tablespoon either. It looked terrible and had clumps of clay in it....

BUT it certainly did something. And I'm going to continue with it and take a whole tablespoon next time.... It must be soaking up all the crap... I don't know but I hope it keeps working.

Seems you have to find what works for YOU. What works for one person might not work for the next. Who knows why we were born with this debilitating disease.... I hate it.

Thanks and I'll keep y'all posted!
mike987
Super Angel

Post by mike987 »

So do you just keep eating this clay every day to treat it, or is this suppose to 'cleanse' you and you're done with it?
hali_grl
Sheriff

Post by hali_grl »

sadbbgrl,
pls keep us posted (day to day if u dont mind) of your results if this work for u ill try it. where did u get it n for how much?
Free2breath911
Junior

Post by Free2breath911 »

hey Im about to try the bendonite clay method....One thing though my clay is a powder. but it does not look like sand. Mines in very dusty like, flour.

My bottle say it is derived volcanoe ashes.
ruthere1
Junior

Post by ruthere1 »

mine too. i have been using the clay and probiotics on and off for a few weeks. i'm not quite sure if its working though. i posted about how it worked for the first day or two.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic