Your Email Address:

First Name:

Living with halitosis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
jess
Sheriff

Living with halitosis

Post by jess »

Another day has gone by. Another day destroyed by this extremely embarrassing condition. And right now I just feel so weak. No one should be living in such a way, cause it's just too much shame and humiliation to bear. I've watched all my dreams, plans, life, go away, unable to do a thing about it. I read the story in this site and think "that's me". It's like looking in a mirror. In a way, it makes me feel better just knowing that some people understands what I'm going through, but again, it's sad to know that other people are going through this hell.
I'm so young, with so many dreams. Why can't I get a chance to live my one and only life? All I want is a fresh breath. Is that too much to ask. It just hurts too much. Way too much. I know that all things are possible to God and right now He's my only hope. I just pray that He gives me strength and comes quick, cause I really can't take it anymore.

DVY
Total Newbie

JESS, GODS MY ONLY HOPE NOW TOO

Post by DVY »

I FELL YOUR PAIN JESS, YOUR NOT ALONE. IVE BEEN READING SCRIPTURES ON HEALING AND IM GOING TO START PUTTING MORE ENERGY IN THAT ROUTE THAN WAITING FOR SOME NEW PRODUCT TO COME OUT AND CURE US. STUDY THIS WITH ME http://www.tbm.org/healing.htm AND I WILL PRAY FOR US ALL!

Post by Guest »

Sometimes I tell myself that it will end...That it must end soon because it is not possible that a human being would suffer so much, that there is only pure hope now and nothing else because you cannot go any lower.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

That is true Ankur, you can not be any lower as we are. I really feel like shit.
jess
Sheriff

Post by jess »

Thank you for your encouraging words DVY. God bless you.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic