Your Email Address:

First Name:

Finished 10 days or antibiotic Augmentin 1 g

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Finished 10 days or antibiotic Augmentin 1 g

Post by Jimi Stein »

They found infection in my sinuses. Also deviated septum in both my nostrils.

They put me on augmentin. It was better but now when I stopped, I feel everything is coming back.

Bad taste, acid reflux. Antibiotics are only temporary solution. I was cheated and put on them again. I am not sure if they cured sinusisits, probably not.

arawrebirth20
Total Newbie

Post by arawrebirth20 »

If you dont mind me asking,how did they check your sinuses for infection?Did they do a nasal swab?I believe I may have a chronic sinus infection as I get horrible tasting drainage in the back of my throat,but NONE of my docs will order a culture for it.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

she go in with a camera, and she looked at the back of my throat upwards with mirror, she could see yellow pus
clara0
Master

Post by clara0 »

I also have sinusisits, deviated septum and polyp, my bb is from my sinuses...but as I know from going to many doctors, yeast sinus infections and certain types of infections cannot be seen in MRI or CTscan , you insist the doctor to use a different method.
deebo

Post by deebo »

clara0 wrote:I also have sinusisits, deviated septum and polyp, my bb is from my sinuses...but as I know from going to many doctors, yeast sinus infections and certain types of infections cannot be seen in MRI or CTscan , you insist the doctor to use a different method.
what methods are recommended ? sputum ? swab? Yeast in the sinus ...thats a new one to me.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

Doctor should put that yellow stuff on a swab somehow and just smell it or analyze it.

But nothing like that was done. I am still unsure where my bb is coming from. Maybe I have TMAU. I am flushing sinuses daily like crazy, does not help at all.

Also I am using antibiotic in my mouthwash I made myself. Does not help a lot either.
nicc
Junior

Post by nicc »

Jimi wrote:she go in with a camera, and she looked at the back of my throat upwards with mirror, she could see yellow pus
sinuses are not located in the back of your throat, I don't see how this examination can lead to the conclusion that your sinuses are infected. besides if you have an infection you must investingate what kind of bacteria are causing it hence using the right antibiotic.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

omg dude, she looked with mirror, she saw some yellow gunk on the top, coming from my sinuses of course, where else do you think it comes from?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic